transport astronaut in a sentence
1) Apollo spacecraft were used for transporting astronauts to and from the station.
2) Last week, the California-based company won the right to transport astronauts, too.
3) It was also used to transport astronauts back again from the Crew transport Vehicle at the Shuttle Landing Facility.
4) It would then be necessary for any roving vehicle to be carried on the same Lunar Module as transporting the astronauts.
transport astronaut example sentences5) In fact, Russia's Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Rogozin proposed that the U.S. use trampolines to transport astronauts to the ISS.
6) It's the first launch of the week, and Commander Alyssa knows she has to safely transport astronauts to the surface of the moon.
7) A similar project study by NASA estimated the cost of such a feat at US$100 billion, although that included transporting the astronauts back to Earth.
8) Orion was intended as a crew capsule, similar in design to the Apollo program capsule, to transport astronauts to the International Space Station, the Moon, and eventually Mars.
9) According to the Washington Post NASA recently renewed a contract that requires Russia to aid in transporting U.S. astronauts to the International Space Station.
10) The Russian Aviation and Space Agency says that as of 2006, it will charge the U.S. for transporting astronauts to the International Space Station.
11) The Astrovan was used to transport astronauts from the crew quarters in the Operations and Checkout Building to the launch pad on launch day.
12) Russia Tells United States to transport astronauts to the ISS with a Trampoline Russian officials are sour about the new sanctions the United States issued upon them due to the crisis in Ukraine.
13) Already the center is at work preparing the infrastructure for Space Launch System rocket, designed to transport astronauts into deep space, including to asteroids and Mars.
14) SpaceX hopes the resupply venture will lead to transporting astronauts to the space station in the Dragon capsule in just a couple years .
example sentences with astronaut15) (Photo : Security u0026 Defence Agenda) The United States relies on Russian rockets to transport astronauts to the International Space Station at a solid price of at least $60 million per person.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of transport astronaut
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of transport astronaut with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with transport astronaut
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word transport astronaut in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with transport astronaut.
20 examples of simple sentences of transport astronaut. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of transport astronaut
Compound Sentences with transport astronaut
Complex Sentences with transport astronaut
Compound-Complex Sentences with transport astronaut