transfer authority in a sentence
1) The Soviet Union transferred authority over Crimea to Ukraine in 1954.
2) It's called the Digital Asset transfer authority -- or DATA.
3) However, since 2008, the IDF has slowly transferred authority to Palestinian security forces.
4) On 12 December 2004, the 13th COSCOM transferred authority to the 1st Corps Support Command.
transfer authority example sentences5) Al-Mu'tamid later transferred authority to his son, al-Mu'tadid, and never regained power.
6) The Board transferred authority to issue a ruling from the Regional Office to the national Board on December 19.
7) In 1819, the Bishop was persuaded to transfer authority to the vicar-general, while in 1820 friars were secularised.
8) This act began the government's process of transferring authority for administering federal grants and programs for Indians to tribal governments.
9) Also in 1986 Archbishop Raymond Hunthausen of Seattle was required to transfer authority concernng ministry to homosexuals to his auxiliary bishop.
10) Upon establishing the beachhead, MacArthur immediately transferred authority to Osmeña, the successor of Manuel Quezon, as Philippine Commonwealth president.
11) In March 2004, Swannack transferred authority of the Al-Anbar province to the I Marine Expeditionary Force commanded by Lt. General Conway.
12) This is necessary both to transfer authority and to provide correct referral to other DNS servers and clients of the new servers being made authoritative for the new zone.
13) In Decenber 2007, the brigade transferred authority to the 3rd Armored Cavalry Regiment and returned to Texas following their 14-month deployment.
14) Based on the decision of the Constituent Assembly, the United Nations will transfer authority to the government of East Timor on the 20th of May.
example sentences with authority15) On 4 June 2009 the brigade transferred authority to the 4th Brigade, 1st Armored Division and redeployed back to Fort Hood, Texas.
16) Special transfer authority.
17) General transfer authority.
18) Federal legislation enacted in March 1867 abolished the Office of Public Buildings and Parks and transferred authority over city parks to the United States Army Corps of Engineers.
19) Between 1094 and 1098 Lucy was married to Roger fitz Gerold de Roumare, and it is probable that this marriage was the king's way of transferring authority in the region to Roger fitz Gerold.
20) The unit was responsible for the base defense and force protection of Camp Cropper until 18 February 2007 when they transferred authority to the 198th FA out of the KY NG.
21) The Soviets made sure that a loyal post-war government dominated by Communists was installed in the country before transferring authority from the occupational force to the Hungarian authorities.
22) After 13 months, on 1 June 2008, the Raider Brigade completed its mission in Iraq and transferred authority of Diyala Province.
23) In 444, similarly to how his father had transferred authority to him early, Emperor Taiwu transferred much of his authority to Crown Prince Huang.
24) Throughout the convention, Hoffa and his supporters introduced resolutions and constitutional amendments intended to transfer authority from the president and give it to local and regional offices.
25) On 10 August 2009, Brig-Gen. Jonathan Vance of Task Force Kandahar transferred authority of some of Kandahar Provence to Col. Harry Tunnell IV, commander of the U.S. army's 5th Stryker Brigade.
26) The Council requested the Secretary-General to transfer authority to UNMIL on 1 October from forces led by ECOWAS, which it commended for its rapid and professional deployment.
27) Sukarno left the palace in haste for Bogor, where later that night, he signed the Supersemar document transferring authority to restore order to Major General Suharto.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of transfer authority
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of transfer authority with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with transfer authority
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word transfer authority in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with transfer authority.
20 examples of simple sentences of transfer authority. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of transfer authority
Compound Sentences with transfer authority
Complex Sentences with transfer authority
Compound-Complex Sentences with transfer authority