thus attain in a sentence
1) He thus attains "bodhi" and becomes a "buddha.
2) From Archangelsk, the border reaches Mezen, thus attaining the species' most northerly range.
3) In 1718 Witt purchased 125 acres of Germantown property for sixty pounds, thus attaining financial security at age 43.
4) The Buddhas of the past, present and future depend on Prajna Paramita and thus attain the highest enlightenment.
thus attain example sentences5) The desired end is thus attained, but with the effect of still further reducing the sensibility of the instrument.
6) In 1959, the school had its first Secondary Four class, thus attaining the status of a full school.
7) Lugano team manages to dominate rhythms and timing, thus attaining the qualification for the final beating both Kloten and Zurich teams.
8) When I realized this fact, I decided to accept Islam, thus attaining iman and the religion of peace and love.
9) The Abu Dhabi Police turned into the local Ministry of Interior and thus attained the responsibilities of the local Ministry of Interior.
10) He instructs all (who are willing to listen) how to put away selfish tendencies, and thus attain a peaceful, heavenly state of mind.
11) Diamonds thus attained a significance in this country that seemed substantiated by the fact that they were not located elsewhere until the mid 19th century.
12) Immortality, is the grand object and the final fulfillment of the struggle of evolution, and man is the only being that can hasten his spiritual evolution, and thus attain Kaivalya mukthi.
13) Nobility thus attained was called "noblesse de robe" (for judicial offices; "noblesse de cloche" for municipal offices).
14) However, not all skills can be attained thus each player can vary in transformation abilities whether it be a supportive or offensive play style.
example sentences with attain15) He claims that local contexts form a sort of framework or filter through which global processes and globally circulating images and symbols are appropriated, thus attaining meaning.
16) In April 2013, the Obama administration promised to double non-lethal aid to the rebels, from US$123 million to US$250 million, thus attaining the goal of US$1 billion in total international aid.
17) New South Wales thus attained its present borders, although what is now the Northern Territory remained part of the colony until 1863, when it was handed over to South Australia.
18) It is legal for murder, rape, and drug trafficking unless the criminal pays diyya to the victim's family, thus attaining their forgiveness (see Sharia law).
19) The Linga Purana advocates the worship of Ardhanarishvara by devotees to attain union with Shiva upon dissolution of the world and thus attain salvation.
20) Gould passed his final Conservatory examination in piano at the age of 12 (achieving the "highest marks of any candidate"), thus attaining "professional standing as a pianist" at that age.
21) Since the mid-1980s, the TR-808 and TR-909 have been used on more hit records than any other drum machine, and has thus attained an iconic status within the music industry.
22) Grant, we beseech Thee that he may benefit both by word and example those over whom he is set, and thus attain unto eternal life, together with the flock committed to his care.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of thus attain
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of thus attain with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with thus attain
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word thus attain in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with thus attain.
20 examples of simple sentences of thus attain. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of thus attain
Compound Sentences with thus attain
Complex Sentences with thus attain
Compound-Complex Sentences with thus attain