thereby attain in a sentence
1) Kabbalah presents methods to aid understanding of these concepts and to thereby attain spiritual realization.
2) Subsequently, a person freely chooses the path towards equilibrium with Nature and thereby attains eternity and perfection.
3) Anāthapindika immediately realised the dhamma eye, thereby attaining the first stage of nibbana and became a Sotāpanna.
4) Nature allows some persons to pass through all the successive levels of biological growth and thereby attain their biological needs.
thereby attain example sentences5) Instead they seek to fill their outer electron shells by forming chemical bonds with other atoms and thereby attain Noble Gas configuration.
6) Against an implacable destiny they throw themselves, being destroyed in the process but thereby attaining a nobility which makes them great.
7) Rather, each ask that women receive the same opportunities that men receive, and women will thereby attain the heights of rational virtue that men are capable of attaining.
8) Hitler rewarded the participating generals with promotions for their part in this mission, including Dollmann, who thereby attained the rank of "Generaloberst" (Colonel General).
9) And it is by choosing what is ethical and contemplating about what constitutes the nature of ethics, that the actual intellect can become "like" the active intellect, thereby attaining perfection.
10) All STFT basis elements maintain a uniform spectral and temporal support for all temporal shifts or offsets, thereby attaining an equal resolution in time for lower and higher frequencies.
11) Encryption keys and techniques are provided to PPS users which allow them to remove the effects of SA and A-S and thereby attain the maximum accuracy of GPS.
12) But of these many will come to an understanding of the Great Work and thereby attain the Stone of the Sages.)
13) " The guilds had thereby attained their goal: the last obstacle to their demand of destroying the Jews was pushed aside, and they now had increased possibilities of participating in town politics.
14) Some newer religious groups, however, have applied under the 1998 Act and thereby attained the preliminary status of communities of believers.p. 7
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of thereby attain
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of thereby attain with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with thereby attain
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word thereby attain in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with thereby attain.
20 examples of simple sentences of thereby attain. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of thereby attain
Compound Sentences with thereby attain
Complex Sentences with thereby attain
Compound-Complex Sentences with thereby attain