thereby assure in a sentence
1) All four versions were marketed to distinct types of audiences thereby assuring its place as a pop song.
2) He undertakes an experiment using African lore to die and resurrect his own body thereby assuring his immortality.
3) A character who has lots of time can try over and over again, thereby assuring the best outcome.
4) They aerate and stir the soil and increase the stability of soil aggregates, thereby assuring ready infiltration of water.
thereby assure example sentences5) In general, more than one scale should be used to evaluate a specific internalizing construct, thereby assuring a more robust assessment of a youth's problem (Myers and Winters, 2002).
6) The day of large families and of the farm economy, when aged parents were thereby assured comfort in their declining years, has passed for a large proportion of our population.
7) The Running Disparity calculator attempts to keep the number of 1s transmitted equal to 0s, thereby assuring a DC-balanced signal.
8) He continued the policy of bringing Mudéjars from Spain to North Africa, thereby assuring himself of a sizable following of grateful and loyal Muslims, who harbored an intense hatred for Spain.
9) The "Fédérés" set up a central committee and a secret directory that included some of the Parisian leaders and thereby assured direct contact with the sections.
10) The CP formally joined the centre-left four-party coalition government on Sept. 28, 1989, thereby assuring the new government of a working majority of 11 seats.
11) Henry IV then had one of his own illegitimate sons marry the young daughter of the Mercœurs, and thereby assured direct French control of the province.
12) And the blessing assured thereby to all nations came, to lead those who came to it from the first step and from the first elements of the Mosaic worship to a better and more perfect life.
13) The American Kennel Club urges all dog owners to participate in this program, thereby assuring that our beloved dogs will always be welcomed and respected members of the community.
14) advance to the quarterfinals of the Cup competition and secure at least 8th place, thereby assuring them of the season title.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of thereby assure
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of thereby assure with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with thereby assure
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word thereby assure in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with thereby assure.
20 examples of simple sentences of thereby assure. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of thereby assure
Compound Sentences with thereby assure
Complex Sentences with thereby assure
Compound-Complex Sentences with thereby assure