temporary asylum in a sentence
1) Russia granted him temporary asylum five months ago.
2) He is currently living in Russia under temporary asylum .
3) He has been granted temporary asylum by Russian authorities .
4) Putin has yet to comment on Snowden's temporary asylum.
temporary asylum example sentences5) He now has temporary asylum in Russia for a year .
6) Snowden filed an official request for temporary asylum in Russia on July 16.
7) On August 1, Russian authorities granted him a one-year temporary renewable asylum .
8) The former National Security Agency contractor applied for temporary asylum here earlier this week .
9) He says Russia was just following its laws when it offered Snowden temporary asylum .
10) Snowden last week was granted temporary asylum in Russia for up to a year .
11) He is wanted on U.S. espionage charges and is living in temporary asylum in Russia .
12) He faces espionage charges in the US and has been granted temporary asylum in Russia .
13) Mr Snowden, however, remains in Russia where he has been granted temporary asylum.
14) Deputy P. Russia's granting of temporary asylum to Edward Snowden has infuriated Washington.
example sentences with asylum15) From there he headed to Russia, where earlier this month he was granted temporary asylum.
16) The decision comes not long after Russia announced it was granting temporary asylum to Edward Snowden .
17) He was reacting to Russia's offer of temporary asylum to NSA leaker Edward Snowden.
18) They fled to nearby countries to seek temporary asylum and most requested permanent resettlement in third countries.
19) Russia granted Snowden, a former NSA contractor who released intelligence secrets, temporary asylum this year.
20) Refugees flee conditions in their home countries and find temporary asylum in refugee camps or communities in neighboring countries.
21) Tensions are high as NSA leaker Edward Snowden officially submitted application for temporary asylum in Russia on Tuesday .
22) He was granted temporary asylum in Moscow on 1 August last year, having fled the US in May.
23) Mr Snowden, who fled an NSA listening station in Hawaii, has been granted temporary asylum in Russia.
24) However, authorities said his temporary asylum there had been negotiated by the United States, France and Gabon.
25) Snowden, 30, is wanted in the US on espionage charges but has been granted temporary asylum in Russia.
26) Finally, it should be mentioned that a chief's house offers temporary asylum to all transgressors and accused persons.
27) Later, "Wainwright" found the other two ships and escorted them back to Guantanamo Bay for temporary asylum.
28) Those of them who were forced to flee outside Syria were subjected to various forms of suffering and discrimination in the neighboring countries where they sought temporary asylum.
29) Since the beginning of the conflict, about 130,000 of them have applied to the migration service with requests for granting temporary asylum or the refugee status.
30) Snowden told The New York Times that he left all of the documents with journalists in Hong Kong before traveling to Russia, where he has temporary asylum.
31) At the end of April 2014, Snowden's attorney Jesselyn Radack said his temporary asylum in Russia will expire at the end of June but "prospects are good" for it to be renewed.
32) Snowden met with Barton Gellman of The Washington Post six months after the disclosure for an exclusive interview spanning 14 hours, his first since being granted temporary asylum.
33) A statement by the Nigerian presidency on May 17 said that Siyad Barre had been given temporary asylum since no other African state had offered to accept him.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of temporary asylum
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of temporary asylum with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with temporary asylum
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word temporary asylum in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with temporary asylum.
20 examples of simple sentences of temporary asylum. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of temporary asylum
Compound Sentences with temporary asylum
Complex Sentences with temporary asylum
Compound-Complex Sentences with temporary asylum