tell attendee in a sentence
1) Yes we do," he told attendees including Digital Spy .
2) attendees were not told that they were subject to this surveillance.
3) A uniformed private security guard told the attendee he needed to speak with him outside.
4) INAC representatives themselves told attendees at several meetings that various discussions were not intended as consultation .
tell attendee example sentences5) Epps told attendees that that certified peer specialists helped consumers who were hospitalized transition to the community.
6) Grassley went to great lengths to tell attendees that he had supported VAWA in the past .
7) The attendees were told to explain why the weather would be more extreme by comparing carbon dioxide to steroids.
8) He tells attendees to imagine they've been given a diagnosis of cancer and have three months to live.
9) Savory told the 250 attendees, "I think people worldwide are seeking good government, not ideological government.
10) At one time, attendees were told, corporations were considered public, and chartered for a specific use.
11) He tells attendees at the event : Mark Britnell is responsible for the growth of KPMG's global health strategy.
12) One attendee told Mary-Minn and I later that she had cried when Mary-Minn talked about her first encounters with KindTree.
13) Alexander told attendees of a New York cybersecurity conference Thursday that machines would replace the human workers, increasing efficiency and security.
14) The Prime Minister told the attendees that there has recently been a serious change of paradigm in the administration of the state.
example sentences with attendee15) Daniel Muzyka, President and CEO, The Conference Board of Canada told the attendees that the time for innovation is now .
16) In FLSA litigation, Kelley told the attendees, courts follow a two-stage process to determine whether a lawsuit should proceed as a collective action.
17) Accidents like what happened on the Dan River could occur close to home, Katie Hicks of Clean Water for North Carolina told attendees.
18) Having an agenda is not only simple courtesy; it also tells attendees that the meeting has a goal and will be productive.
19) Even more absurd, Kerry told attendees that "carbon pollution" is making food "less nutritious." First, it's not carbon (soot).
20) But, as I told the attendees at the conference, Jay's list of academic and professional achievements is not what makes him a great man.
21) He told attendees at a town hall forum in 2007, "I have the same position this week as I had last week: If you elect me President, I'm not going to allow legalization of marijuana.
22) He told attendees that he had had no idea his films were so popular outside of his native Italy, as literally thousands of starstruck fans braved blizzard conditions all that weekend to meet him.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of tell attendee
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of tell attendee with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with tell attendee
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word tell attendee in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with tell attendee.
20 examples of simple sentences of tell attendee. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of tell attendee
Compound Sentences with tell attendee
Complex Sentences with tell attendee
Compound-Complex Sentences with tell attendee