technically accurate in a sentence
1) Well I suppose that is technically accurate .
2) The term "agunah" is often used in such circumstances but it is not technically accurate .
3) Graton's graphic style also aims at being realistic, as the illustrations are very technically accurate .
technically accurate example sentences4) Clients receive real value for their legal spend and advice that is practical, timely and technically accurate .
5) Harman has received general acceptance of his translation as being technically accurate and true to the original German.
6) Though a technically accurate Roman numeral analysis would be ♭II, it is generally labelled N6.
7) Reviews stated that "Victorious Boxers" was one of the most technically accurate boxing games of its time.
8) Although technically accurate , the networking section of "Hacking" only serves as a basic introduction to network security.
9) As we explain in this alert, whilst technically accurate , such a statement should be tempered by two important considerations.
10) Steven Gerrard and Michael Carrick were not too far behind them ( or too far ahead to be technically accurate ).
11) By including bivalves and other creatures, PolitiFact Georgia concluded that PETA's statement was technically accurate but left out important details.
12) Currently she works for IT Free Training in course development and quality control, to ensure courses are both easy to understand as well as being technically accurate .
13) In truth, 'Nonclassical Club Night' might have been a misnomer – 'Classical Non-Club Night' would probably have been a more technically accurate description.
14) The British government did say that." Rumsfeld said that Bush's claim was " technically accurate ." But even so, the phrasing is deceptive.
15) The a40 and Aleph-X amps do this handily (technically, the a40 is a pinch more technically accurate or "analytical" if you follow the industry lingo).
use technically accurate in a sentence16) Also superb is Charlize Theron's spot-on Grace Kelly in Dial M for Murder , the most technically accurate impersonation in the bunch.
17) This definition is technically accurate and equivalent to the sine pattern contrast definition, but can't be visualized as easily unless you're an engineer or physicist.
18) The visual style and graphics were poorly received, while industry experts considered to be "one the most technically accurate representation of the sport of boxing".
19) While "Hacking" is packed with technically accurate , detailed information, it is still a basic introduction to the subject of computer security.
20) When describing the cutting-edge technology that would be depicted on the show, DeGuere stated, "We will be technically accurate without being boring.
21) The phrase is now only technically accurate , following the death of one body, although she can still use it as a "phantom limb".
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of technically accurate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of technically accurate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with technically accurate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word technically accurate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with technically accurate.
20 examples of simple sentences of technically accurate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of technically accurate
Compound Sentences with technically accurate
Complex Sentences with technically accurate
Compound-Complex Sentences with technically accurate