team accumulate in a sentence
1) Teams accumulate points from all of their scoring wrestlers.
2) Total points leagues are leagues in which teams accumulate points on an ongoing basis.
3) As the game progresses, each team accumulates points with the ends that it wins.
team accumulate example sentences4) This team has accumulated volumes of information about the prevalence of malaria in 2 000 villages.
5) Throughout the years, our legal team has accumulated extensive experience in all areas of bankruptcy law.
6) The R&D Committee must conduct a hearing when a team accumulates 21 penalty points in one season.
7) That total stands as the fourth most ever points accumulated by one team in a season in BCHL history.
8) This is because losses in overtime and shootout are declared regulation ties, and teams accumulate one point for the draw.
9) The team has accumulated an extensive amount of material and also conducted interviews with survivors and the doctors who treated them .
10) Through four matches, the team had only accumulated two points, preventing them from qualifying for the 1990 World Cup.
11) Just look at the war chest of young , lethal weapons that the Sabres scouting team has accumulated the past five seasons.
12) The men's and women's teams accumulating the highest point total for the fall and spring semesters will be awarded the All-Sports Trophy.
13) The team who accumulated the least points would suffer the disadvantage of being isolated in a temptation room full of junk food and video games.
14) At the end of those ten weeks, the cash accumulated by each team would be shared among the final four housemates in each House.
15) Upon defeating the Packers on Sunday Night, every NFC team has now accumulated at least one loss at Gillette Stadium during its first nine years of existence.
use team accumulate in a sentence16) The following two years, 1938 and 1939, saw Dobson's teams accumulate 2–7 records, and he was replaced by Jack Faber.
17) The highest score accumulated by a team in the 2007 tournament went to Tennessee's 121 points over Long Beach State (South Regional), which set a school record.
18) Listed below are notable awards, accolades, and accomplishments the BSU football team have accumulated since the inception of the program in 1960.
19) Among them, these teams have accumulated 1 Arena Bowl Championship (Soul), 1 ABA Championship (Pipers), 11 Calder Cups (Bears), and 6 Champion's Cups (Wings).
20) Aidy Boothroyd 's team have accumulated the most points in 2013 (25 from 12) and have a terrific home record - The Cobblers have seven straight home wins, Opta emphasise.
21) As stated above , each team accumulates less possessions in a postseason game, making each one more crucial than in the regular season.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of team accumulate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of team accumulate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with team accumulate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word team accumulate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with team accumulate.
20 examples of simple sentences of team accumulate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of team accumulate
Compound Sentences with team accumulate
Complex Sentences with team accumulate
Compound-Complex Sentences with team accumulate