teach astronomy in a sentence
1) It also founded vocational education that taught astronomy and medicine.
2) Soon Meigen was teaching astronomy as well.
3) teaching astronomy in the planetarium has a number of challenges.
4) And, it's amazing, they taught practically no astronomy.
teach astronomy example sentences5) He and his wife taught astronomy, mathematics, natural philosophy, and history.
6) Learning Critical Thinking Through astronomy is a project intended to teach astronomy upon a foundation of critical thinking.
7) It's a fascinating topic and there are so many angles to choose when trying to effectively teach astronomy.
8) In this work he also argued that the Holy Scripture was written to teach morals but not to teach astronomy.
9) He was known to be a gentle man of great character who taught astronomy, agriculture, metallurgy and social government.
10) Astrophysicist Pietro Angelo Secchi, director of the Vatican Observatory, also taught astronomy at the College during the period.
11) Every few years the MAS conducts its Short Course in Astronomy, a series of lectures in which basic concepts in astronomy are taught over several months at the regular meetings.
12) This tour is designed for one topic to lead to the next, so it flows nicely and still manages to teach astronomy under the night sky as we caravan from one constellation to another.
13) Our experience is that most public schools teach astronomy in a way that does not inspire awe and elicit the interest the topic warrants.
14) The GEARS Project (Georgians Experience astronomy Research in Schools) was developed with the goal of transforming the way high school astronomy is taught in Georgia's public schools.
example sentences with astronomy15) He appears as an owl or as a man who teaches astronomy, the properties of plants, and the worth of precious stones.
16) I teach astronomy at a local school, and some of those kids come up with some tough (for me) questions.
17) Hynek, then teaching astronomy at Ohio State University, was hired as a consultant to help weed out UFO reports which could be misidentified meteors, stars and the like.
18) Each summer, Westmont hosts a number of summer programs including the Summer Science Program, which teaches astronomy to high school students.
19) Here Allen was able to ensure that the new sciences were covered (he taught astronomy, physics, and chemistry himself), as well as many languages.
20) The Boks remained at Harvard University for almost thirty years, from 1929 until 1957, where he taught astronomy and directed the Harvard Observatory.
21) A wide range of subjects ranging from the Qur'an and hadith to philosophy and astronomy were taught at the Dar al-'ilm, which was equipped with a vast library.
22) He worked at White Sands Missile Range in the early 1950s, and taught astronomy at New Mexico State University from 1955 until his retirement in 1973.
23) The Johns Hopkins University Henry Rowland Department of Physics and astronomy will assist with the construction, and will also teach astronomy at Southwest Baltimore Charter and other city schools.
24) Ptolemy's astronomy was taught as part of the undergraduate mathematical curriculum only and impinged only on technical questions of calendrics, positional predictions, and astrology.
25) In my own classes, I use both high and low-tech methods to teach astronomy and ... Continue reading →
26) In his commentary on Psalm 136:7 he observed that the Holy Spirit 'had no intention to teach astronomy' but had used popular language 'that none might shelter himself under the pretext of obscurity.'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of teach astronomy
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of teach astronomy with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with teach astronomy
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word teach astronomy in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with teach astronomy.
20 examples of simple sentences of teach astronomy. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of teach astronomy
Compound Sentences with teach astronomy
Complex Sentences with teach astronomy
Compound-Complex Sentences with teach astronomy