tacitly approve in a sentence
1) To some extent this is tacitly approved by the Government.
2) And this was prompted by a book which was tacitly approved by her.
3) Other states tacitly approved the fight of the German Legion against the Soviet-supplied Spanish Republican side.
tacitly approve example sentences4) Bruce used Livingstone and other European employees to enforce his policies, and tacitly approved of their methods.
5) In 1970 the Second Circuit tacitly approved "Reader" in its own "Greater Continental Corp. v. Schecter".
6) In fact consumers who BUY the product are tacitly approving and even supporting the practice by generating a market for exploitation.
7) Cosimo's successor, Francesco I, tacitly approved the murder, and Pietro was never brought to justice for it.
8) I for one am going to go after much younger women because they're tractable, cute, and society tacitly approves of that sort of thing.
9) Remember, the longer you allow your spouse to cheat, the less your spouse respects you and the more you tacitly approve of his or her behavior.
10) In 1962, he tacitly approved of the PMR's policy of politically (re)integrating some of Romania's more popular traditionalist intellectuals.
11) Grey imports are generally used vehicles, although some are new, particularly in Europe where the European Union tacitly approves grey imports from other EU countries.
12) The Israeli invasion was tacitly approved by the U.S., and the U.S. provided overt military support to Israel in the form of arms and matériel.
13) Yet , as we learned from documents released by WikiLeaks in 2010, senior Pakistani officials tacitly approved drone strikes while publicly condemning them.
14) While many observers believe the Saudis tacitly approve of the strikes , the government has not come out publicly in support of Western military intervention.
15) It's you who are sick and disordered if you tacitly approve this and blind and stupid if you don't realize it's YOU doing it.
example sentences with tacitly approve16) The publisher and the FDA claim that Xango at least tacitly approved the use of the material as promotional tools for Xango's sales force.
17) Those who had the power to prevent and/or punish this violence through religion, law, or custom, openly or tacitly approved it.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of tacitly approve
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of tacitly approve with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with tacitly approve
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word tacitly approve in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with tacitly approve.
20 examples of simple sentences of tacitly approve. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of tacitly approve
Compound Sentences with tacitly approve
Complex Sentences with tacitly approve
Compound-Complex Sentences with tacitly approve