table an amendment in a sentence
1) Regina Ip has started a campaign to abolish the levy and tabled an amendment at LegCo.
2) One lawmaker has tabled an amendment to the CFAA called " Aaron's law" aimed at stopping such prosecutions.
3) In Committee, my hon. Friends and I tabled an amendment to increase the discount from 25 to 50 per cent.
table an amendment example sentences4) Unlike the Labour party, my party was at least prepared to table an amendment to the motion, so I welcome the opportunity to speak in this debate.
5) The proposed 1% rate was voted out in a public poll after Nonconformist opponents tabled an amendment asking for funds to be raised privately by a committee.
6) The Conservatives quietly tabled an amendment to the Accountability Act in November 2006, stipulating that convention fees will not be counted as political contributions.
7) In April 1972, the anti-Market Conservative MP Neil Marten tabled an amendment to the European Communities Bill which called for a consultative referendum on entry.
8) Mr Stephen tabled an amendment to existing bail laws to plug a loophole which allowed defendants released on bail to commit further offences.
9) Calum MacDonald, the Western Isles MP, has tabled an amendment to the bill which the Government has conceded would wreck the treaty.
10) The leader of the opposition Labour Party , Ed Miliband, was the one who tabled an amendment calling for a second vote.
11) Crossbench peer Lord Richard Best also tabled an amendment calling for the government to keep market rents and local housing allowance levels under review .
12) At the report stage of the Education Reform Bill, Mr Heseltine and Mr Tebbit tabled an amendment proposing outright abolition of the ILEA.
13) the right to table an amendment to any text in committee;
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of table an amendment
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of table an amendment with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with table an amendment
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word table an amendment in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with table an amendment.
20 examples of simple sentences of table an amendment. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of table an amendment
Compound Sentences with table an amendment
Complex Sentences with table an amendment
Compound-Complex Sentences with table an amendment