syntactic ambiguity in a sentence
1) There are ways to reduce the problems posed by syntactic ambiguity .
2) This avoids a syntactic ambiguity with the concatenation operator.
3) Syntactic ambiguity is a major problem with the system.
syntactic ambiguity example sentences4) A similar technique is used to resolve anaphoric references and similar syntactic ambiguities .
5) Despite these modifications, syntactic ambiguity remains a large problem for generative systems.
6) Syntactic ambiguity and the garden path.
7) Only rewriting the sentence, or placing appropriate punctuation can resolve a syntactic ambiguity .
8) Many of the words in the lexicon have a high degree of syntactic ambiguity .
9) The resolution of syntactic ambiguity is one of the tasks to be performed by semantic analysis.
10) Using the simple tagset of the current system the degree of syntactic ambiguity found is shown in table 4.4.
11) Many false trees will be generated from such a grammar, especially given the syntactic ambiguity of many English words.
12) In fact some researchers consider syntactic ambiguity to be the largest problem facing NLP (Gazdar & Mellish, 1989).
13) As a result of the syntactic ambiguity and the number of grammar rules that can be satisfied, multiple parses are possible.
14) The next step in the processing is to investigate the possibility of reducing the influence of low probability words in the lattice and syntactic ambiguity .
15) Lojban and Loglan are two related languages which have been created with this in mind, focusing chiefly on syntactic ambiguity as well.
example sentences with syntactic ambiguity16) For the notion of, and theoretic results about, syntactic ambiguity in artificial, formal languages (such as computer programming languages), see Ambiguous grammar.
17) Syntactic ambiguity arises when a sentence can have two (or more) different meanings because of the structure of the sentence-its syntax.
18) On the other hand , humour based on phonological, lexical, and syntactic ambiguities , practiced only in societies with writing, is necessarily more recent.
19) Pure syntactic ambiguity : old men and women French silk underwear
20) There is some syntactic ambiguity in the opening lines - we can read" when I/Shin" d" as a separate clause or as a post-modifier to" those early dayes'.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of syntactic ambiguity
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of syntactic ambiguity with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with syntactic ambiguity
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word syntactic ambiguity in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with syntactic ambiguity.
20 examples of simple sentences of syntactic ambiguity. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of syntactic ambiguity
Compound Sentences with syntactic ambiguity
Complex Sentences with syntactic ambiguity
Compound-Complex Sentences with syntactic ambiguity