symmetrical asymmetrical in a sentence
1) In principle confidence intervals can be symmetrical or asymmetrical.
2) Balance usually comes in two forms: symmetrical and asymmetrical.
3) Decide whether the changes are symmetrical or asymmetrical.
4) The current requirements below are thus applicable both for symmetrical and asymmetrical fault currents.
symmetrical asymmetrical example sentences5) The spinnaker is often a colourful sail and can be either symmetrical or asymmetrical.
6) Trapezoids can be further subdivided into symmetrical, asymmetrical and those with concave edges.
7) The performances of the protection functions were checked at both symmetrical and fully asymmetrical fault currents.
8) The dovetails can be laid out symmetrical or asymmetrical as well as variably spaced and variable width.
9) Parallel or distributed algorithms divide the problem into more symmetrical or asymmetrical subproblems and collect the results back together.
10) First, theory needs to be explicit about whether it is dealing with symmetrical or asymmetrical, reversible or irreversible relationships.
11) As well as the number of joints affected, it is useful to consider whether the large or small joints are involved, and whether the pattern is symmetrical or asymmetrical.
12) Balance is closely related to proportion, but is usually applied to shapes and masses, which can be symmetrical, asymmetrical, or indeed anything that still somehow seems to be in balance.
13) However, once you have done both symmetrical and asymmetrical types, it's not too difficult; tightness of the fit can also be adjusted as desired.
14) symmetrical and Asymmetrical.
example sentences with asymmetrical15) Skirt panels can be symmetrical, asymmetrical or a combination of both and in the case of A line or flared skirts, the shaping for the hem curve can also be calculated for you if you require.
16) The rightmost shape was equally likely to be symmetrical or asymmetrical, and to be red (4.3ftL) or green (3.8ftL).
17) One broad classification subdivides ketones into symmetrical and asymmetrical derivatives, depending on the equivalency of the two organic substituents attached to the carbonyl center.
18) Symmetrical, asymmetrical, and NUMA multiprocessing, including clustering
19) The word VAV means 'hook', alluding to the connection between the inherent symmetrical and asymmetrical states in nature which maintain equilibrium...."
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of symmetrical asymmetrical
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of symmetrical asymmetrical with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with symmetrical asymmetrical
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word symmetrical asymmetrical in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with symmetrical asymmetrical.
20 examples of simple sentences of symmetrical asymmetrical. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of symmetrical asymmetrical
Compound Sentences with symmetrical asymmetrical
Complex Sentences with symmetrical asymmetrical
Compound-Complex Sentences with symmetrical asymmetrical