sword arm in a sentence
1) Fencers whose sword arm is disabled can switch hands.
2) Edmund heaved a disappointed sigh and let his sword arm fall.
3) Slingshot missed and the rider's sword arm slashed.
sword arm example sentences4) He locked both hands around the dragonlord's sword arm , and wrenched.
5) This guard is generally turned outwards during sport to protect the sword arm from touches.
6) Utena clung desperately and dragged Tokiko with her by the sword arm .
7) He half-shouted, half-screamed, his sword arm punctuating the words.
8) Dhristadyumna pulls back , or tries, but his sword arm will not move.
9) Alexei dived towards him and their shields flashed angrily as they collided, sword arms locked.
10) Mercury simply leaped over Mordred and landed behind her, then kicked her sword arm .
11) Often accompanied by a straightening of the sword arm to attempt a hit on the opposing combatant.
12) The light disappears only after his right hand, his sword arm , is cut from his body.
13) The Deaconess had lodged her cup against her bosom and was keeping her sword arm free for the cucumber sandwiches.
14) Attack - The initial offensive action made by extending the sword arm and continuously threatening the valid target of the opponent.
15) Brock was struck in the wrist of his sword arm by a musket ball but continued to press home the attack.
example sentences with sword arm16) The dimidiated eagle and sword arm featured in the Connacht Rugby crest is taken from the flag of the Province of Connacht.
17) They went down on the snow, Utena on top scrabbling for better purchase and trying to pin Tokiko's sword arm to the ground.
18) From the Mantle hangs a hood of red velvet, now attached to the Mantle on the right shoulder, and the Mantle is slit on the right side to free the Knight's sword arm .
19) Plastron, an underarm protector, which goes underneath the jacket and provides double protection on the sword arm side and upper arm.
20) Yudhisthira surges forward , his friend thrown aside, and catches Dhristadyumna's sword arm before the general can put his blade away.
21) The fencers wear a body cord which is run down the sleeve of the sword arm and out under the back of the jacket.
22) "They broke my sword arm ."
23) To be my sword arm and my scourge, the bane of my enemies and the defender of my children.'
24) It's only a matter of time before he begins to move north, and I have an itch in my sword arm says the time's running short.'
25) Therefore, I would be honoured to offer you my assistance, my sword arm and a seat on the back of my horse.'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of sword arm
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of sword arm with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with sword arm
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word sword arm in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with sword arm.
20 examples of simple sentences of sword arm. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of sword arm
Compound Sentences with sword arm
Complex Sentences with sword arm
Compound-Complex Sentences with sword arm