suicide attacker in a sentence
1) Studies have shown conflicting results about what defines a suicide attacker.
2) Other researchers have identified sociopolitical factors as more central in the motivation of suicide attackers.
3) Three civilians also suffered injuries before the two suicide attackers were killed in firing by troops .
4) I was crossing the square, heading for the ministry, when I saw the suicide attacker.
suicide attacker example sentences5) It was this date that two suicide attackers targeted the United States Marine Corps barracks in Lebanon.
6) The suicide attacker then might have decided to explode his device near the gate rather than inside the embassy's compound.
7) June 3: A chlorine-laden car bomb - possibly driven by a suicide attacker - targeted FOB Warhorse near Baquba.
8) Lebanese officials said the first suicide attacker was on a motorcycle, while the second was in a four-wheel drive vehicle.
9) Taliban suicide attackers stormed a police station in the centre of Jalalabad city in eastern Afghanistan on Thursday, killing 10 policemen.
10) It began early on Monday when a Saudi suicide attacker blew his vehicle up outside the command center of the sprawling compound .
11) Wali Khan survived the attack, as his bodyguard shot the suicide attacker in the head before he could reach Wali Khan.
12) Don't worry for me." And it so happened that on that same day the suicide attacker ascended to that same bus and chose to sit just next to her.
13) Last month, a car bomb followed by a suicide attacker strapped with an explosive vest killed 18 people and wounded 11 near a passing Iraqi army and police patrol in a town near Mosul.
14) On Monday, a suicide attacker rammed an explosive-laden van into a police station in the northwestern city of Lucky Marwat, killing at least 19 people.
example sentences with attacker15) The approach, developed in Scotland Yard and now applied to all British police, deals with a moving suspect who has been identified as a potential suicide attacker.
16) In Hawija, 40 miles (70 km) southwest of Kirkuk, one soldier was killed and four wounded by a suicide attacker in an army uniform near a polling center, police said.
17) In Tuz Khurmatu, 55 miles (89 km) south of the northern city of Kirkuk, a suicide attacker in a police uniform killed three policemen and wounded nine near a polling station, police said.
18) Amnesty International said that up to 756 civilians were killed in 2006 by bombs, mostly on roads or carried by suicide attackers belonging to the Taliban.
19) suicide attackers often believe that their actions are in accordance with moral or social standards because they are aimed at fighting forces and conditions that they perceive as unjust.
20) This phenomenon is in part due cost-effective nature of the devices used during the attacks and the overall success rate suicide attackers have experienced in the last few decades.
21) In another case where its followers were accused as being suicide attackers, the Dera has stated publicly that it was being targeted by vested political groups that were conspiring to defame it.
22) Another 28 soldiers were killed when a suicide attacker struck a military convoy in northwest Pakistan near the Afghan border on July 14.
23) On September 9, 2001, two Arab suicide attackers allegedly belonging to Al Qaeda, posing as journalists, detonated a bomb hidden in a video camera while interviewing Ahmed Shah Massoud.
24) On 19 August 2011, suicide attackers stormed the British Council office in the Afghanistan capital, Kabul, killing at least 12 people – none of them British – and taking over the compound.
25) One of the suicide attackers, Bouraoui, was killed by the explosion, while Dahmane Abd al-Sattar was captured and shot while trying to escape.
26) On 9 September 2001, Massoud was assassinated by two French-speaking Arab suicide attackers inside Afghanistan, and two days later the September 11 attacks were carried out in the United States.
27) Many young Japanese and even Koreans forcibly conscripted under colonial rule were brainwashed or forced to pilot combat planes without landing gear and die as a suicide attacker.
28) A car bomb set off by a suicide attacker at a checkpoint in the city of Tuz Khurmatu in Iraq killed four policemen, while attacks were also carried out in Ba.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of suicide attacker
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of suicide attacker with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with suicide attacker
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word suicide attacker in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with suicide attacker.
20 examples of simple sentences of suicide attacker. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of suicide attacker
Compound Sentences with suicide attacker
Complex Sentences with suicide attacker
Compound-Complex Sentences with suicide attacker