such antic in a sentence
1) Knighton vowed that such antics would never happen again .
2) Can we truly redress the tragedy of Mullivaikal with such antics ?
3) Such antics were taboo to the women, especially the Sheikhas.
such antic example sentences4) Fawning, sympathetic, liberal judges have of course rewarded such antics .
5) Such antics , according to him, "won't go far.
6) Such antics as performed by both girls and boys display how fur technique has developed.
7) Poor kids, but in those days youngsters had their wits quickly sharpened by such antics .
8) In response, manager Edwin Rodriguez said that there will be no more such celebratory antics .
9) The state lawyer's association was outraged that one of their own was involved in such unseemly out-of-court antics .
10) I am not sure if I ever deserved such a nice interlude with such interesting antics and funny stuff to boot.
11) He even takes the daring feat a step further with such antics as hanging off with one arm or his legs .
12) The answer is probably to run him on a left hand track where such antics would not cost him so much ground.
13) Many of the French laughed at such antics , or felt disgusted at being allied with so 'primitive' a people.
14) Watching such PR antics , and seeing Unilever struggle to meet its ideals, some environmentalists dismiss the idea that Polman can ever deliver on his promises.
15) Such antics widened the divide between the United States and most other nations, and helped maintain polarization over the issue at home.
example sentences with such antic16) The Scala's reputation as a family-friendly venue was hardly aided by such antics and it closed its doors for good on 23rd June, 1962.
17) The audience, used to the band's experimental performances, seemed to enjoy such antics , and were unaware of the rest of the band's increasing consternation.
18) The day after this game the NHL announced that it had revised its unsportsmanlike conduct rule, now known as The Sean Avery Rule, effectively outlawing such antics .
19) Nothing happened, except that after a few minutes I checked that no one had come into the room to observe such antics !
20) She would try to sing an aria, and he would react and interrupt, with such antics as falling off the bench in "surprise" when she hit a high note.
21) Gerrit Cole, who chased down the Brewers Carlos Gomez over the weekend, or any other pitcher that has taken the law into his own hands over such antics .
22) Such antics are rare among wild horses , particularly within the generally well-behaved Big Summit Herd from which the black stallion came, Turner said.
23) " such antics by cars were pronounced "extremely rare" by Syracuse automobile dealers and manufacturers.
24) 'It is important for their standing as a profession that such antics by the few are never repeated.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of such antic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of such antic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with such antic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word such antic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with such antic.
20 examples of simple sentences of such antic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of such antic
Compound Sentences with such antic
Complex Sentences with such antic
Compound-Complex Sentences with such antic