such ambiguity in a sentence
1) Some languages have more such ambiguity than others.
2) Such ambiguity is generally resolved according to the context.
3) In German, gender distinction prevents such ambiguity .
such ambiguity example sentences4) Such ambiguity is dispersed by the Maastricht Treaty.
5) Here in my judgment there is no such ambiguity .
6) Incremental reading loaded with contradiction helps resolve such ambiguities .
7) Such ambiguity ought to be a weakness, I suppose.
8) A life filled with such ambiguities entails an equally ambiguous self-identity.
9) Revisions to the constitution are underway to clarify such ambiguities .
10) Such ambiguities were especially noticeable in Bukovina.
11) Such implied ambiguity of reference was a prized strategy for medieval Persian poets .
12) Such ambiguities , of course, are not peculiar to recent history.
13) The Cyrillic alphabet avoids such ambiguity by providing a single letter for each phoneme.
14) Chinese is prone to such ambiguity because it is a tonal language during verbalization.
15) Both ancient and modern translators are divided over this and many other such ambiguities .
example sentences with such ambiguity16) Languages with little inflectional morphology, such as English are particularly prone to such ambiguity .
17) Resolving such ambiguities is extremely important since entire economic and political platforms rest upon the outcome.
18) Such ambiguity can be avoided by using the term "percentage points" (pp).
19) Indeed, such causal ambiguity may have a positive outcome, as a goad for further research.
20) Such tonal mergence ambiguity does not occur if the language is written with the Northern Thai script.
21) That there even exists such ambiguity with respect to what is transpiring on the canvas is remarkable.
22) Such ambiguity impeded commitment to the union (Charles, 1983; Cunnison, 1983).
23) Given such ambiguity , perhaps the notion of the inner city should be dropped altogether from academic analysis.
24) Such ambiguities easy lead to confusions, especially if some normalized adimensional, dimensionless variables are used.
25) Such ambiguities are not unique to Tanzania but run right through relationships between development agencies and African governments.
26) But shouldn't contemporaries be able to recognize in such ambiguity the alternating movements of their own thinking?
27) Since array name arguments to __CODE__ are not converted to pointers, they do not exhibit such ambiguity .
28) The author is able to place each word with such ambiguity that the poem raises more questions than answers.
How to use such ambiguity in a sentence29) Go beyond such systematic ambiguity , however, and the slogan slams against issues that quickly break up consensus.
30) A major task in understanding Latin phrases and clauses is to clarify such ambiguities by an analysis of context.
31) Why such flexibility or, to call it what it often was, why such ambiguity or downright duplicity?
32) Here is a comprehensive study of how such ambiguities changed Japanese perceptions in the post-Vietnam system of international relations.
33) Such ambiguities and variations are particularly evident in New Right discourses but can also be found in popular culture.
34) The first-order predicate calculus avoids such ambiguity by using formulae that carry no existential import with respect to universal statements.
35) The Federal Circuit regarded the dispute as one over linguistic ambiguity, but is there any such ambiguity in fact?
36) Such ambiguities only add to the difficulties of a plan that has still to win the approval of the Bosnian Serbs.
37) Such ambiguity validates the Nazi holocaust, Stalin's purges, the Cambodian killing fields, and anything yet to come.
38) In the face of such ambiguity , the phrase "settlement-free peering" is sometimes used to explicitly denote pure cost-free peering.
39) Cognitive theories' defensiveness about such ambiguity makes them especially liable to stress their scientific, and particularly their biological, significance.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of such ambiguity
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of such ambiguity with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with such ambiguity
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word such ambiguity in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with such ambiguity.
20 examples of simple sentences of such ambiguity. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of such ambiguity
Compound Sentences with such ambiguity
Complex Sentences with such ambiguity
Compound-Complex Sentences with such ambiguity