substantially amend in a sentence
1) Substantially amended soil is commonly referred to as growing medium.
2) The enabling statutes were substantially amended in 1982 and continue to undergo modification.
3) Sometimes soil will be substantially amended with additives, fertilizers, and organic material.
substantially amend example sentences4) Wagner substantially amended the opera for a special 1861 performance by the Paris Opéra.
5) Articles 2 and 3 were substantially amended in consequence of the 1998 Good Friday Agreement.
6) One should note that Art. 71(1) was substantially amended at Vienna.
7) Had it been more specific and detailed, it would have been repealed or substantially amended long ago.
8) These statistics will no doubt fuel further calls for the fees regime to be scrapped or substantially amended .
9) Section 6 of the Act of 1980 was substantially amended by section 30 of the Act of 1988.
10) It was replaced by a new, explicitly Leninist constitution in 1968, which was substantially amended in 1974.
11) On 6 July 2010 the Law has been substantially amended , introducing among other institutions the commitments procedure for anticompetitive practices.
12) An example of information technology law is India's Information Technology Act, 2000, which was substantially amended in 2008.
13) Since the CRA's enactment, the implementing regulations have been substantially amended three times--in 1989, 1995, and 2005.
14) L. No. 109-8, 119 Stat. 23 (April 20, 2005) ("BAPCPA"), substantially amended the Bankruptcy Code.
15) It was substantially amended by the Employment Relations (Validation of Union Registration and Other Matters) Amendment Act 2001 and by the ERAA (No 2) 2004.
example sentences with substantially amend16) Although it has been substantially amended , it continues to be the foundation for prosecuting personal injury, short of murder, in the courts of England and Wales.
17) This was substantially amended in 2005 by the "Citizenship (Amendment) Act 2005", in force from 21 April 2005.
18) Current copyright law was established by the Copyright Act of Canada which was first passed in 1921 and substantially amended in 1988, 1997 and 2012.
19) The vote by the committee took place on 21 June 2005, and narrowly decided not to substantially amend the Council version of the directive.
20) The relevant Code provisions have been substantially amended as cited in V. Taylor (ed) Asian Laws Through Australian Eyes, 1997, LBC Information Services, Sydney at 38.
21) " substantially amended " does not include changes or amendments that are contemplated in writing by the parties to an agreement.
22) [This chapter, substantially amended by Peter Mantle, Barrister in this 5th edn, was originally written by Mr Alan Hughes, Solicitor, in 1979.]
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of substantially amend
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of substantially amend with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with substantially amend
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word substantially amend in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with substantially amend.
20 examples of simple sentences of substantially amend. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of substantially amend
Compound Sentences with substantially amend
Complex Sentences with substantially amend
Compound-Complex Sentences with substantially amend