subsequently amend in a sentence
1) This agreement was subsequently amended in July 2006 .
2) It was subsequently amended in 2012 in E AKTION .
3) The bill was subsequently amended so that the tax was paid by the occupier.
subsequently amend example sentences4) The catalogue is subsequently amended .
5) The U.S. Congress subsequently amended the law to explicitly state there was no "effects test".
6) The 1997 Act was subsequently amended by the Freedom of Information (Amendment) Act 2003.
7) Streamcast's lawsuit was subsequently amended on 22 May 2006 to include eBay and 21 other party defendants.
8) This clause was subsequently amended as a result of party political disagreements over the July 2012 COPAC Draft.
9) You will recall that the application was subsequently amended to 89 houses (62 houses and 27 flats).
10) MICSA was subsequently amended to provide additional compensation to the Houlton and the Aroostook Band of Micmacs.
11) Constitution was subsequently amended by Congress on 24 May 1991 to provide fundamental legal framework for the Russian presidency.
12) The Council is also governed by its own internal rules, adopted on 30 June 1998 and subsequently amended .
13) Police subsequently amended the search warrant to seize the controlled substances after they were found on Porter's property.
14) The city operates under a charter granted by the state legislature in 1852; the charter has been subsequently amended .
15) This was subsequently amended to be included inside the grounds of the local primary school by moving the perimeter fence.
example sentences with subsequently amend16) Some of these have since been discovered to be forgeries, and others had been subsequently amended or tampered with.
17) These rules were subsequently amended by the CMI, which although affiliated with the ILA acted as an independent entity.
18) Certain definitions were introduced by the Council Tax (Liability for Owners) Regulations 1992 and subsequently amended by statutory instrument.
19) The RAAF's proposed force structure was subsequently amended in 1924 so as not to include any fighter squadrons or wing headquarters.
20) A The version that shipped with Agenda version 2 was subsequently amended as some people found their copy as shipped was damaged.
21) The Plan was subsequently amended to eliminate the lump sum distribution option for participants with accounts valued over $1,000 (and under $100,000).
22) EMPLOYEE and CEL-SCI entered into an Employment Agreement, dated as of October 31, 1991 (the "Original Employment Agreement"), and subsequently amended four times.
23) Plaintiff subsequently amended the complaint in order to add a RICO count to his charge, and to add as another plaintiff a purchaser who was similarly aggrieved.
24) He subsequently amended his petition to include a claim to establish paternity under the Uniform Parentage Act (UPA), sections 19-4-101 to -130, C.R.S. 2009.
25) All of the evidence comes from a purported coup plan on a CD which prosecutors claim was burned on March 5, 2003 and not subsequently amended .
26) The 1908 Act was introduced and subsequently amended because of the realisation of the dangers caused by excessive working hours in the mining industry.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of subsequently amend
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of subsequently amend with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with subsequently amend
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word subsequently amend in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with subsequently amend.
20 examples of simple sentences of subsequently amend. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of subsequently amend
Compound Sentences with subsequently amend
Complex Sentences with subsequently amend
Compound-Complex Sentences with subsequently amend