stinging attack in a sentence
1) He launched his final stinging attack.
2) The PSNI chief also launched a stinging attack on the Policing Board.
3) Many of the tracks' lyrics contain stinging attacks on the music industry and major record companies.
4) GARY McALLISTER last night laughed off Wimbledon manager Joe Kinnear's stinging attack on champions Leeds.
stinging attack example sentences5) Turkey's Prime Minister has launched a stinging attack on the country's judiciary over its inquiry.
6) In their initial responses to the announcement, senior ministers launched stinging attacks on Rudd's legacy as Prime Minister.
7) FORMER Prime Minister Ted Heath describes his successor Margaret Thatcher as 'barmy' in his latest stinging attack.
8) In a stinging attack, the self-made IT entrepreneur accuses the Government of'sneering' at hard-pressed businessmen.
9) Mr Smith launched a stinging attack on John Major, ridiculing him as a man who has lost control of events.
10) The company which used to give £40,000 a year to Tory funds, launched a stinging attack on Government policies.
11) A 2,500-YEAR-OLD Greek comedy last night launched a stinging attack on modern politicians with displays of outsize false breasts and genitalia.
12) Ayatollah Kashani condemned the blasts, but also launched a stinging attack on Western foreign policy, punctuated with cries of "death to America, Britain and Israel".
13) Worth owning because it's one of too few records that display Wimbish at his peak: a stinging attack without a harsh tone, continually slipping in hot licks without destabilizing the groove.
14) Ulster Unionist David Burnside launched a stinging attack on his party leadership yesterday after being ousted as MP for South Antrim by the DUP's William McCrea.
example sentences with attack15) The doyen of the "Yorkshire Post" wrote a stinging attack entitled "Own goal as Tories force out a decent man".
16) Tutu made a stinging attack on South Africa's political élite, saying the country was "sitting on a powder keg" because of its failure to alleviate poverty a decade after apartheid's end.
17) Unlike the first test, England got off to a strong start with stinging attacks that left the Boks defending for most of the first 30 minutes.
18) After Pitt delivered a stinging attack on the government's defence measures on 25 April, Canning launched his own attack on Addington, which made Addington furious.
19) When successful, the aardvark's long (up to 30 cm) tongue licks up the insects; the termites' biting, or the ants' stinging attacks are rendered futile by the tough skin.
20) Allegations of theft raised in Parliament by Senator John Williams In 2011, Senator John Williams delivered a stinging attack on Mr Lazar in Federal Parliament.
21) In a stinging attack, Shadow Chancellor Gordon Brown mocked Mr Major's habit of looking on at soccer and cricket matches - and said the Premier did the same when it came to the economy.
22) TRAINER John Upson today launched a stinging attack on racing's hierarchy, after the findings of an investigation into the Grand National fiasco were made public.
23) Dr Forwell, in his final annual report released in December, made a stinging attack on Government policy and drew a direct link between deprivation and ill-health in Glasgow.
24) Faizi, who recently described the international coalition's war effort against the Taliban as "useless and unwise", launched a stinging attack on the Pakistan government.
25) But boxing champ David Haye issued a stinging attack on bank bosses, branding their claims'scandalous' and insisting that he has never employed his close friend or given him backhanders.
26) In a stinging attack, John Longworth, director general of the respected business lobby group, slammed the lack of corporate experience within the Cabinet.
27) 'Stings' retained in clothing fabric continue to pump out an alarm pheromone that attracts aggressive action and further stinging attacks.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of stinging attack
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of stinging attack with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with stinging attack
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word stinging attack in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with stinging attack.
20 examples of simple sentences of stinging attack. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of stinging attack
Compound Sentences with stinging attack
Complex Sentences with stinging attack
Compound-Complex Sentences with stinging attack