steadily accumulate in a sentence
1) The BC and dust accumulate steadily .
2) There's been a steadily accumulating pile of archeological evidence to suggest otherwise.
3) And then there is the steadily accumulating horror of civilian suffering in Syria .
steadily accumulate example sentences4) Some 10 % of people with MS have steadily accumulating disability from disease onset.
5) To steadily accumulate chips in tournament play, typically by winning small pots with minimal risk-taking.
6) There was a good response and capital accumulated steadily from both sides of the Irish Sea.
7) England had batted conservatively, steadily accumulating runs on a pitch unfavourable for fast bowlers, and Miller bowled placidly.
8) Through accretion (a process of sticky collision) dust particles in the disk steadily accumulate mass to form ever-larger bodies.
9) Further evidence for reconstructing ancestral lineages comes from junk DNA such as pseudogenes, "dead" genes that steadily accumulate mutations.
10) The team has selected routes and driving modes that they hope will slow the steadily accumulating damage to the rover's wheels.
11) The ultimate question, however, was what would happen to the steadily accumulating stockpiles of nuclear waste in the long term.
12) The team used one type of mutation, known to accumulate steadily over time as a "molecular clock", to estimate that the cancer first arose 11,000 years ago.
13) Steadily accumulating evidence indicates that the public spheres were closely integrated, with final control in the hands of government officials (see esp.
14) However, the fact that Udall finished second to Carter in most of these races meant that Carter steadily accumulated more delegates for the nomination than he did.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of steadily accumulate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of steadily accumulate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with steadily accumulate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word steadily accumulate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with steadily accumulate.
20 examples of simple sentences of steadily accumulate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of steadily accumulate
Compound Sentences with steadily accumulate
Complex Sentences with steadily accumulate
Compound-Complex Sentences with steadily accumulate