statutory authority in a sentence
1) A local authority derives its powers from statutory authority.
2) The court found no express statutory authority for the revocation.
3) The Bureau had acquired communications in some instances without statutory authority .
4) Legal Aid Queensland is also a statutory authority.
statutory authority example sentences5) The passport requirement of the Civil War era lacked statutory authority.
6) Incumbents had no statutory authority in their own right.
7) The Australian Wheat Board was a statutory authority established in 1939.
8) The World Heritage designation has no statutory authority in Britain.
9) To enjoy these types of appeal there must be specific statutory authority.
10) Ranchers would get statutory authority to kill wolves attacking their livestock.
11) Merchantability was a common law concept which SOGA gave statutory authority.
12) Parliament often delegates legislation to local councils, statutory authorities and government departments.
13) Examples include self-defence, necessity, justification, statutory authority and consent.
14) No statutory authority should be permitted to profit from fines it might impose.
example sentences with authority15) Its statutory authority extends to most workplaces where there are employees and staff.
16) The Taxi Services Commission will be established as a statutory authority.
17) Pleasant as it would be, we reviewers enjoy no statutory authority.
18) In this case, I conclude that EPA has exceeded its statutory authority.
19) Subpart 2532.4–Advance Payments 2532.401 statutory authority.
20) The ADA also prohibits the government from receiving gratuitous services without explicit statutory authority.
21) The court must also have the statutory authority to hear a family law case.
22) Purpose and statutory authority Charges Property Inactivity Deducted §1150.
23) statutory Authority. ................................................................................................... 7 1.2.
24) The comments state that FDA is exceeding its statutory authority under the Bioterrorism Act.
25) There is as much statutory authority for one as for another of these conclusions.
26) In addition to constitutional powers, governors also have a considerable degree of statutory authority.
27) Many cases, of course, have considered statutory authority as a defence to nuisance.
How to use authority in a sentence28) Separation or retirement affects you and your dependents" statutory authority for military-sponsored health care.
29) Use 10 USC section 2474 as the statutory authority for partnering with a government depot.
30) Additionally, the statutory authority for this payment only extends to reimbursement of parking expenses.
31) This provision is consistent with regulations already promulgated by the Coast Guard under existing statutory authority.
32) The statutory authority for CHIP is under title XXI of the Social Security Act.
33) Tai Loong believed that the government had exceeded its statutory authority by confiscating the fins.
34) This is a step towards the establishment of the DHB as an autonomous statutory authority.
35) Rules can be found to exceed statutory authority if they are too strict or too lax.
36) It makes explicit some statutory authority which the executive branch has already been using for many years.
37) statutory Authority. 1.1.1.
38) FAS has managed food assistance programs since 1941, and today uses a mix of statutory authorities.
39) Instead the various statutory authorities concerned improved their provision, and the voluntary effort was further encouraged.
40) The federal statutory authority recommends only those projects with a benefit-cost ratio of at least 1.5.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of statutory authority
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of statutory authority with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with statutory authority
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word statutory authority in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with statutory authority.
20 examples of simple sentences of statutory authority. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of statutory authority
Compound Sentences with statutory authority
Complex Sentences with statutory authority
Compound-Complex Sentences with statutory authority