statute authorize in a sentence
1) The latter statute authorizes detention without trial on security grounds.
2) Because death resulted, each statute authorizes the death penalty, he said.
3) RUSSERT: What statute authorizes the president to do this?
4) These provisions are supplementary of the particular provisions of many statutes authorizing an appeal.
statute authorize example sentences5) Paragraph 5 also references the fine, acknowledging the separate statute authorizing the fine.
6) These functions were laid out in great detail in the statute authorizing the Council.
7) In addition, that statute authorizes punitive damages and an award of attorney's fees.
8) And we have found an intelligible principle in various statutes authorizing regulation in the public interest.
9) If there is a statute authorizing the President's conduct, then the question is whether the law is constitutional.
10) Michigan's wetland protection statute authorizes municipalities to regulate wetlands using the same definition, regulatory standards, and application procedures established in state law.
11) The Court's majority again declined to hear an appeal on jurisdictional grounds in Roosevelt v. Meyer (1863), implicitly sustaining a wartime statute authorizing the issuance of paper money.
12) The Alaska Supreme Court decision in that case invalidated a state statute authorizing private aquaculture associations to collect fees from commercial salmon fisherman.
13) The statute authorizing this program states that this incentive is to be used for employees of a given agency who have outstanding student loans.
14) In addition, certain statutes authorize the Judicial Conference to act in a variety of specific areas dealing with the administration of the courts.
example sentences with authorize15) The statute authorizes $14 million to be appropriated from the Highway Trust Fund in Fiscal Years 2005 through 2009. § 661.11 When do IRRBP funds become available?
16) State statute authorizes, and in some cases mandates, that various services or functions be carried out by entities other than the Board of Supervisors.
17) He argued that the images were not obscene, and he claimed that both the seizure and the statute authorizing it were unconstitutional.
18) In 1927, the California legislature passed a statute authorizing the California Attorney General to bring claims on behalf of the tribes in the Court of Claims.
19) Hence, even when a statute authorizes "the Minister" to act, Parliament will expect only that the power be exercised by an appropriate official.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of statute authorize
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of statute authorize with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with statute authorize
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word statute authorize in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with statute authorize.
20 examples of simple sentences of statute authorize. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of statute authorize
Compound Sentences with statute authorize
Complex Sentences with statute authorize
Compound-Complex Sentences with statute authorize