station attendant in a sentence
1) His first job was a gas station attendant.
2) station attendants were present to ensure the trains stayed in position.
3) I don't want a gas station attendant being my hero.
4) Duties as station attendants involve passenger counts, answering questions and assisting passengers.
station attendant example sentences5) This was a murder of a gas station attendant named Jack Mackey.
6) Additionally, each station is manned with one or two station attendants.
7) The service station attendant told everyone to lie down and he locked the main doors.
8) To my relief, James said he wanted to be a gas station attendant.
9) I also point out the Information kiosks and station attendants who have special uniforms.
10) Or even farther back in time, about having a gas station attendant pump their gas.
11) If this happens a shout of stop is used by the station attendant along with hand signals.
12) Why should a gas station attendant pay a greater share than the oil company he works for?
13) Until April 13, 2003, riders paid the fare with tokens purchased from a station attendant.
14) The story centers on his protégé-mentor relationship with a mystical service station attendant whom he names Socrates.
example sentences with attendant15) The station's attendant is a mute boy, a kid named Jimmy (Dickie Moore).
16) Eventually, station attendants realized that the attack was not an explosion, but rather a chemical attack.
17) There, the bags were removed and eventually disposed of by station attendants, of whom two died.
18) I was even asked by the petrol station attendant whether the wheels had come with the car – fast results!
19) During the day, he worked as a secretary, a gas station attendant, and a freelance copywriter.
20) He is currently serving a life sentence for the 1967 shooting death of an Andover, Massachusetts gas station attendant.
21) The only downside is that even the local petrol station attendants are now asking me when it is going to fly .
22) He dropped out of high school to focus on hockey and ended up working as a gas station attendant at 19.
23) The station attendants also have to watch no one tries to get off the train as it moved out the station.
24) On January 3, 1966, a shot fired by a white gas station attendant pierced the peaceful still of the night.
25) All gas stations in New Jersey are "full-serve," meaning that only gas station attendants are permitted to pump gas.
26) Otis later worked as a well digger, a filling (gas) station attendant and guest musician in the ensuing years.
27) Ask the locals . If you are the friendly sort, ask gas station attendants or pedestrians in small towns about the location of nearby waterfalls.
How to use attendant in a sentence28) When two service station attendants in Ionia, Michigan, refused to hand over the cash to an intoxicated robber, the man threatened to call the police.
29) But on this occasion, he was lucky because the petrol station attendant had witnessed what had occurred and gave evidence on his behalf.
30) Occasionally, someone sings back to him, like the shop-owner who had sold him dodgy batteries or the station attendant who tells him to step outside the city walls to avoid an ASBO.
31) My gf got up to see if he was ok, by which time a station attendant had appeared and he had regained consciousness.
32) Most commonly, workers in this category work as gas station attendants, janitors, concierges, cleaners, porters, or sanitary workers.
33) Language Barrier Often Turns Robbery Into Murder Police in New Jersey stepped up patrols after a series of attacks on gas station attendants in the early morning hours.
34) The gas station attendant was an Israeli Arab, a young man with light brown hair who assumed I was a tourist and wanted to know what I was doing in the cold far north of Israel in winter.
35) He travelled across America, working in odd jobs: petrol station attendant, lift operator, lorry driver, and an overman in a dog biscuit factory.
36) It took me six years before I could quit my secondary jobs (gas station attendant, delivery boy, substitute teacher and landscape laborer) and rely on photography to support me.
37) Two mornings after Virginia's disappearance, a gas station attendant in Aubrey, Texas, which is 10 miles from Denton, said he saw a girl who matched Carpenter's description.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of station attendant
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of station attendant with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with station attendant
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word station attendant in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with station attendant.
20 examples of simple sentences of station attendant. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of station attendant
Compound Sentences with station attendant
Complex Sentences with station attendant
Compound-Complex Sentences with station attendant