stage an ambush in a sentence
1) Meanwhile, Merle goes to collect Glenn and Maggie but the two stage an ambush .
2) The Governor then leads an assault on the prison, but Rick's group stages an ambush and repels the attack.
3) an Australian patrol, with Portuguese and Timorese assistance, staged an ambush and killed four or five of the Japanese soldiers.
stage an ambush example sentences4) Two commanders of NPA units which staged an ambush on an Army patrol in Bohol province in 1988 were sentenced to a total of 144 years in prison on Dec. 27, 1990.
5) Mixon staged an ambush of the SWAT officers from his hiding place and was killed in a barrage of gunfire as the officers returned fire in self-defense.
6) Meanwhile Recovery Seven has returned to Earth and while UNIT is transporting it more of Carrington's troops stage an ambush and steal the vessel.
7) The Ming Emperor sent a reinforcement force, but Lê Lợi staged an ambush and killed the Ming commander, Liu Shan ("Vietnamese": Liễu Thăng), in Chi Lăng.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of stage an ambush
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of stage an ambush with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with stage an ambush
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word stage an ambush in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with stage an ambush.
20 examples of simple sentences of stage an ambush. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of stage an ambush
Compound Sentences with stage an ambush
Complex Sentences with stage an ambush
Compound-Complex Sentences with stage an ambush