spring to attention in a sentence
1) The sentry sprang to attention outside the guard tent.
2) I sprang to attention and gave him a smart salute.
3) We spring to attention and salute as the Brigadier approaches.
4) As he stripped off the underwear, the massive pud sprung to attention.
spring to attention example sentences5) Kenny sprang to attention.
6) It was certainly a spectacular display of what dancers could do with their legs whilst merely marching but the ports de bras were very limited and merely swung at the sides or sprang to attention.
7) A few moments of hesitation and then Symes sprang to attention and as he raised his hand in formal salute: "Damn the British Resident, Sir.
8) 'Yes, Sergeant,' said the corporal, springing to attention.
9) As we watch, the Commando stops, springs to attention facing the direction of the
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of spring to attention
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of spring to attention with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with spring to attention
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word spring to attention in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with spring to attention.
20 examples of simple sentences of spring to attention. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of spring to attention
Compound Sentences with spring to attention
Complex Sentences with spring to attention
Compound-Complex Sentences with spring to attention