speak with authority in a sentence
1) It does not prevent a man speaking with authority.
2) Many men and women are capable of speaking with authority.
3) He spoke with authority and she trusted him.
4) I want testimony from someone who can speak with authority.
speak with authority example sentences5) A poor man pleads, but a rich man speaks with authority.
6) He has spoken with authority on other transport-related Bills.
7) He spoke with authority and clarity, with compassionate invitations and grim warnings.
8) Y'shua spoke with authority!
9) Remember, you should be able to speak with authority about your topic.
10) FATHER DIVINE speaks with authority, the authority of The Supreme One.
11) Seabrook speaks with authority - he also coached the '79 North side.
12) Under the tribal system no other would have adequate title to speak with authority.
13) And after 43 years in the industry the managing director of Regional Railways speaks with authority.
14) We believe the Scriptures speak with authority on the issues of faith, life and morality.
example sentences with authority15) He spoke with authority.
16) He speaks with authority.
17) He speaks with authority!
18) When you speak with authority, your tone typically drops at the end of the phrase or sentence.
19) David is a devout Marxist who speaks with authority about ideological issues as well as matters of everyday life.
20) Prof. Karunatillake is undoubtedly the linguist we have who can speak with authority on both Sinhala and Tamil.
21) This gives to US the power to speak with authority, even to the extent of controlling inanimate things.
22) FATHER DIVINE rightly speaks with authority because HE sacrificed HIMSELF in every way for His religious and political convictions.
23) We as clergy know so very little to speak with authority on the Panama Canal or superiority of armaments.
24) But others felt that to presume to speak with authority for God's intentions was more impious and meaningless still.
25) Duckworth speaks with authority on the subject, having lost both her legs in Iraq as an Army helicopter pilot.
26) I, for one, however, am not an old tea-drinker, and cannot speak with authority to others.
27) While I'm still new to Justilien's writing, it's clear to me that he speaks with authority :).
28) Take a depressed person, put a smile on their face, get them to breathe deeply, stand up straight and speak with authority.
29) Our knowledge based on scientific research about companion planting is not sufficient for me to begin to speak with authority on the subject.
30) We also operate a national Town Centre Benchmarking scheme that gives us insights in to the health of our high streets and allows us to speak with authority.
31) For those who don't know, Senator Santorum was responsible for initiating the first health savings account bill, so he speaks with authority.
32) speak with authority.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of speak with authority
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of speak with authority with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with speak with authority
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word speak with authority in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with speak with authority.
20 examples of simple sentences of speak with authority. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of speak with authority
Compound Sentences with speak with authority
Complex Sentences with speak with authority
Compound-Complex Sentences with speak with authority