speak authoritatively in a sentence
1) Its ability to speak authoritatively was thus questioned.
2) Where before World War II, leading rabbis authoritatively spoke on religious matters only.
3) It was all-embracing and claimed that it alone spoke authoritatively for the people.
4) The board speaks authoritatively when it passes an official motion at a properly constituted meeting.
speak authoritatively example sentences5) I was a Master Food Preserver, so I can actually speak somewhat authoritatively.
6) You can demonstrate products, speak authoritatively and boost your company's brand recognition and reputation.
7) You don't serve yourself well by speaking so authoritatively from what you admit is ignorance.
8) I am seeking individuals to interview for the documentary who can speak authoritatively about the above topics.
9) Although I know dozens of professional players, the only pro I can speak about authoritatively is myself.
10) Unfortunately, the complexity of these international regulations (and the frequency with which they change) prevents us from speaking authoritatively regarding this topic.
11) Offer the producer several guests who can speak authoritatively (police chief, program coordinator, medical community spokesperson) about the Pedestrian Safety Campaign.
12) On 10 July 2006, Mashal spoke authoritatively concerning the Israeli prisoner, stating Shalit was a prisoner of war and demanding a prisoner swap.
13) At the end of the mini-series, a group of Cylons are debating what to do, and one speaks authoritatively, to which another responds, "by your command", a reference to the original series.
14) Throughout the Middle Ages, support for the primacy of the pope (spiritually and temporally) and his ability to speak authoritatively on matters of doctrine grew significantly.
example sentences with authoritatively15) I can speak authoritatively on one form of resentment of authority which I have had to get to know - albeit unwillingly - in intimate detail: the student protest movement.
16) He was a historical adviser to the TV series Land Girls and spoke authoritatively on the Radio 4 Today programme about public mourning of soldiers at Wootton Bassett .
17) As Mahaayaana Buddhism accounts for much of the tradition both ancient and modern, Keown's approach rather undermines his claim to speak authoritatively for Buddhists generally.
18) spoke authoritatively to temple priests
19) spoke authoritatively to temple priests
20) spoke authoritatively to temple priests
21) "Whenever he spoke in the House of Commons the House would be filled up because he was known to be speaking authoritatively.
22) Editor's Note : Rudhyar is able to speak authoritatively regarding Varèse ideas and vision because the two men were close friends, especially during WWI and the 1920s. Return
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of speak authoritatively
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of speak authoritatively with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with speak authoritatively
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word speak authoritatively in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with speak authoritatively.
20 examples of simple sentences of speak authoritatively. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of speak authoritatively
Compound Sentences with speak authoritatively
Complex Sentences with speak authoritatively
Compound-Complex Sentences with speak authoritatively