spate of attack in a sentence
1) West Tyrone has seen a spate of attacks linked to traditionalist republican groups.
2) They were arrested after a spate of attacks by the Animal Liberation Front.
3) Add to this a spate of attacks in Hampshire and police are very concerned.
4) A spate of attacks on IDF troops and SLA militiamen in southern Lebanon.
spate of attack example sentences5) The current spate of attacks in Europe and elsewhere is directly tied to the occupation.
6) Police say extra vigilance has helped to kerb the recent spate of attacks on horses.
7) It's just the latest in spate of attacks on British holiday makers in America.
8) There have recently been a spate of attacks by environ mental campaigners on GM trial fields.
9) A spate of attacks by Afghan troops on their Western counterparts has killed 51 this year.
10) The recent spate of attacks comes against a dramatic 209 percent upsurge in hijackings attacks between 1996 and 2002.
11) Retailers were urged not to sell eggs and flour to students following a spate of attacks on passing cars.
12) Xinjiang, which is home to the Muslim Uighur minority, has seen a spate of attacks in the past year.
13) This incident is the latest in a spate of attacks against elderly women over the Christmas period, victims support groups say.
14) Welcome back: A horse dentist has devised a system which she hopes will stop the recent spate of attacks on horses.
example sentences with attack15) The spate of attacks heightened fears that violence would continue to rise due to retaliation back and forth between Shias and Sunnis.
16) Now, the few timbers remaining after a spate of attacks in the last two months have been replaced with metal panels.
17) Extreme right wing parties applaud Mr Heitmann's views and some fear that could fuel the alarming spate of attacks on foreigners.
18) The spate of attacks by militant republicans is likely to throw a pall over the political process ahead of a high-profile event in Washington next week.
19) The misery of the Russians and their dependents has been intensified by a spate of attacks from East Germans finally able to give expression to years of resentment.
20) Update: While I'm on the topic of censorship, I wanted to point out an excellent piece on the horrifying spate of attacks on children in China in recent months.
21) Both incidents come just weeks after a spate of attacks against Christians in Galilee, where a place of worship was vandalised and stones thrown at pilgrims.
22) He was caught 3 km 1 abbr=on later, which set up a spate of attacks in the following few kilometres.
23) Minority Rights Group International has accused BBS of being the main group behind the recent spate of attacks against Muslims in the country.
24) Mali saw the more dramatic upsurge in August 2007, as a spate of attacks began in northeast Mali against members of the Malian military.
25) There has been a spate of attacks by militants in Srinagar in recent months, although the ceasefire announced by the Indian government in November remains nominally in place.
26) The Afghan capital has seen a spate of attacks on foreign civilians in 2014, a worrying new trend as the U.S.-led military coalition prepares to withdraw most troops by the end of the year.
27) Even before that spate of attacks, the market for such policies was booming, soaring from a $100 million business in 2003 to at least a $600 million business in 2009.
28) There've been a spate of attacks on barns in the same area, and the owner of the farm involved in the latest fire says he's not ruling out arson.
29) An Egyptian man in a car was killed and nine other people injured in the latest of a spate of attacks by Muslim militants.
30) It was the latest in a spate of attacks by Muslim extremists and blew out windows on the bus, packed with 49 British holidaymakers, and gutted a Mercedes.
31) Asake urged the Federal Government to adopt strategies to permanently end the spate of attacks on innocent Nigerians in parts of the North .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of spate of attack
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of spate of attack with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with spate of attack
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word spate of attack in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with spate of attack.
20 examples of simple sentences of spate of attack. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of spate of attack
Compound Sentences with spate of attack
Complex Sentences with spate of attack
Compound-Complex Sentences with spate of attack