sparsely attend in a sentence
1) Though sparsely attended the conference went well.
2) We have had a good if somewhat sparsely attended debate.
3) The band fell upon hard times with low record sales and as sparsely attended concerts.
4) The championship game took place in Cleveland in 35-degree weather and was sparsely attended.
sparsely attend example sentences5) It was very sparsely attended.
6) After the sparsely attended middle-class ceremony, the newlyweds leave town on their honeymoon.
7) So far, protests over the state takeover of Detroit have been sparsely attended and peaceful.
8) The sparsely attended presentation ceremony was held in the Robert H. Gibson River Garden on Main Street.
9) Just a year ago, this building was a sparsely attended chapel, with a congregation in single figures.
10) There were some demonstrations by students and trade unionists in Brasilia and São Paulo but they were sparsely attended.
11) Looking around the sparsely attended Chamber, I had a feeling that I might catch your eye sooner or later.
12) The board has no real power, since it's under state control, and meetings were normally sleepy and sparsely attended.
13) Board member Mike Neil rubs his forehead before the beginning of Monday's sparsely attended public hearing regarding the district's accreditation.
14) While sparsely attended, plus a rain-soaked day, Siegel's widow and daughter were on the front porch for the ceremonies.
example sentences with attend15) He channeled me toward a roped-off escalator, lifted the green hand blocking it and–as if at a sparsely attended cinematic premiere–humbly urged me to descend into the terminal's silent hidden Hades.
16) Looking around the sparsely attended bar, I thought to myself, "The only people in here are either homeless, or severe alcoholics, or a combination of the two.
17) While Open Mike performances and workshops were rather sparsely attended, those that were there were treated to a variety of musical expressions.
18) He had never seen such a sparsely attended panel meeting; the panel had not been given any written papers outlining Kent Opera's financial position.
19) Watching a recording of the occasion, I noted that the House of Commons was sparsely attended, with, perhaps, fewer than 50 MPs present.
20) But after a long silence, he gently suggested that maybe his granddaughter deserved a little more than a 12-car salute at a brief and sparsely attended parade.
21) Classes were only sparsely attended for the children had to walk a long, arduous way to school and back each day, unless they happened to live right at the castle.
22) This first school for the villages around the castle was later only sparsely attended, not least of all because of the long, hard walk to school.
23) Darby's funeral is sparsely attended, with Pat reading a poem titled "Astrid" that Darby had written near the band's outset.
24) There was uproar in May 2008 when it made an apparent U-turn in a position paper submitted to the government backing the relocation to a waterfront location, based on a sparsely attended meeting.
25) The province reluctantly agreed to participate, and the joint panel review held three weeks of sparsely attended hearings in April and May 2006.
26) These lectures did little to expand his reputation, as they were apparently remarkably sparsely attended; frequently leaving Newton to lecture at the walls of the classroom.
27) At a sparsely attended Separatist commemorative ceremony in 1980, his sister Mariannina gave her view of his character: "He was good and honest.
28) After a sparsely attended one-week run, Cimino and United Artists quickly pulled the film from any further releases, completely postponing a full worldwide release.
29) When Robert-Houdin first opened his theatre, it was sparsely attended and he realized that he needed something more extraordinary that would bring the public to his theatre.
30) From the mid-1960s, and in its later years, members of the militia met only quarterly for sparsely attended drill practice.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of sparsely attend
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of sparsely attend with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with sparsely attend
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word sparsely attend in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with sparsely attend.
20 examples of simple sentences of sparsely attend. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of sparsely attend
Compound Sentences with sparsely attend
Complex Sentences with sparsely attend
Compound-Complex Sentences with sparsely attend