sound authentic in a sentence
1) Dialogue needs to sound authentic, and characters need to be individuals.
2) The Mountie's impressive presence dominated the whole place and he sounded undoubtedly authentic.
3) Norwood is able to make viable changes to the script to make it sound more authentic.
4) It sounded pretty authentic.
sound authentic example sentences5) Because she said what she really believes, she sounded authentic not only in substance, but in style.
6) If the writer and the artist have communicated, then the presentation of the song will sound authentic, regardless of style.
7) For the majority of the movie, we were not allowed to use abstract sounds, and the only reverb we were allowed was to make elements sound authentic to a place.
8) When I started telling those stories, I instinctively incorporated both English and Spanish into my telling because it sounded authentic to me.
9) Parcel Storm's rain levolution is awesome with turtles, it really sounds authentic how the rain hits the ground and your head.
10) But there is a difference between reading literary fiction written by a highly skilled adult and literate fiction told in a voice that sounds authentic.
11) CBS News anchor Walter Cronkite appears in archive news footage and can be heard in newly recorded announcements, some of which he edited himself to sound more authentic.
12) But let's be honest – there are some in medicine who don't sound authentic to patients even when they aren't scripting.
13) Definitely seek this out if you can stand the group's major label releases, because it's every bit as energetic and taut, and the low-fi recording only makes it sound more authentic.
14) Also, if you listen closely to the different musical instrument sounds such as strings, guitar, organ, harpsichord etc. you'll find they sound remarkably authentic like the real instruments.
example sentences with authentic15) " It had to sound authentic.
16) It's great to find new reggae that sounds so authentic yet so natural."
17) " The station featured commercials that sounded authentic, but the products being promoted were clearly fictitious, such as the "Indianapolis Academy of the French Accent.
18) Bassist/singer Dick Peterson is a strutting, screaming blues shouter who writes feeble-minded rhyming couplets ("Doctor Please") and sounds about as authentic as Nancy Sinatra.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of sound authentic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of sound authentic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with sound authentic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word sound authentic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with sound authentic.
20 examples of simple sentences of sound authentic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of sound authentic
Compound Sentences with sound authentic
Complex Sentences with sound authentic
Compound-Complex Sentences with sound authentic