soon attain in a sentence
1) She soon attained modest success on London's West End stages.
2) She practised insight and very soon attained arhatship with patisambhida. (Th.
3) About 500 men were enlisted and the corps soon attained a good degree of efficiency.
4) Sometime affer she entered the order and very soon attained arhatship. (Th.
soon attain example sentences5) She performed all the exercises for acquiring insight and very soon attained arhatship with patisambhida.
6) You will soon attain samadhi.
7) The regiment soon attained a good degree of efficiency and the province was justly proud of it.
8) By virtue of this merit, she soon attained arhatship together with thorough mastery of the form and meaning of the Dhamma.
9) Relentlessly attracted to the Awakened One and his doctrine, she entered into the homeless life and soon attained to eternal freedom.
10) Quick and intelligent, young Fletcher soon attained the position of chief mate of the Bounty, then commanded by Captain Bligh.
11) He has the energy, the wealth, and the intellect, and will soon attain the results of the present effort, and the conquest will be his.
12) Performing all proper duties, she acquired insight, and struggling with the help of full Knowledge, she soon attained arhatship together with a thorough grasp of the Norm in form and spirit. (Th.
13) Reflecting his belief that Germany would soon attain the long-desired "world power status", Raeder ordered the Naval General Staff in mid-1940 to start preparing for a war with Japan in the Far East.
14) It was the effect of these prayers of his mother that due to it Makhdum Sahib very soon attained the perfection in both the types of sciences of knowledge, apparent as well as latent.
example sentences with attain15) Ottolenghi soon attained prominence in the political life of his associates, and was elected a member of the Assembly in 1761 and in succeeding years.
16) In the cultural life of the town a new era started in 1981 when the "Sándor Petőfi" Cultural Centre was inaugurated which, with its varied programmes, soon attained nationwide renown.
17) Nonetheless, after another (though brief) hospitalization in early 1949, Powell soon attained the greatest artistic height that he ever would reach.
18) I had soon attained it; and from the brink of a hideous precipice beheld a world beneath my feet. (Ramond de Carbonnières, Travels in the Pyrenees (1789), trans.
19) She performed the exercises for acquiring insight and very soon attained arhatship (Ibid., pp.214 f.)
20) Hindu literature states, 'The sage yoked in yoga soon attains the Absolute (Brahman).'"
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of soon attain
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of soon attain with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with soon attain
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word soon attain in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with soon attain.
20 examples of simple sentences of soon attain. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of soon attain
Compound Sentences with soon attain
Complex Sentences with soon attain
Compound-Complex Sentences with soon attain