sole author in a sentence
1) Waters is the sole author of the album's lyrics.
2) Joseph Smith as the sole author, without intentional assistance.
3) After 1911, however, Kraus was usually the sole author.
4) IV (2001), p. 19, sole author.
sole author example sentences5) You are to be the sole author of your work.
6) V (2002), p. 243-248, sole author.
7) F. Furlan, Arizona University Press, 2007, sole author.
8) Later writers such as Ignatius Donnelly portrayed Francis Bacon as the sole author.
9) Matt Fraction became co-author from 500, and sole author from 504.
10) The first edition was published in 1946 with Karl Geiringer as the sole author.
11) The book consists of 12 chapters and each of us is the sole author of 4 chapters.
12) Gershom Scholem argued that Moses de Leon was the sole author of the "Zohar".
13) After 1911, Kraus was the sole author of most issues of "Die Fackel".
14) She was also the sole author of "The Faerie Queene" and "Amoretti".
example sentences with author15) Paper given at International Conference, Ostróda, Poland, 22 September 2001, sole author.
16) Presentation given at DePaul University, Chicago, USA, 8 October 2001, sole author.
17) We will grant exceptions only under the most extreme circumstances, such as death of the sole author.
18) To say that the user of this system is its sole author might be convenient but is unrealistic.
19) I am the sole author of this book, although Monsieur Francois Bergot has agreed to write the introduction.
20) Thierry Lentz, Paris: Editions Fayard, 2005, p. 277-287, sole author.
21) Paper presented at the "Giornate internazionale" in Naples, Italy, 16 March 2001, sole author.
22) R. Ouvrard and F. Wöber,), Vienna 2009, pp. 80–87, sole author.
23) In addition to writing fiction, Laura is also the sole author of a popular review blog called New Age Mama.
24) He was first proposed as the sole author of Shakespeare's "stronger plays" in 1895 by Wilbur G. Zeigler.
25) Yearbook of the 1805 Club, (No. 17), 2007, pp. 42–52, sole author.
26) Bacon was proposed as sole author by William Henry Smith in 1856 and as a co-author by Delia Bacon in 1857.
27) This edition eliminates the appendices and much detail on the telegraphs themselves; Bright's son is listed as the sole author.
28) Yearbook of the 1805 Club", (No. 18), 2008, pp. 126–137, sole author.
29) Was Britain a parliamentary regime?' paper given at Consortium for Revolutionary Europe, Atlanta, March 2006, sole author.
30) They claimed that the director was the sole author of his films, and that the more strongly his personality and preoccupations were found in them, the greater he was.
31) Dr. Brown is also the sole author of the patent for the design " Optical fiber having negative dispersion and low slope in the Erbium amplifier region ".
32) Although he has set up and contributed to a number of books, "Patrick Skinner's Cyprus Kitchen" is the first to bear his name as sole author.
33) Paper presented to the Post-graduate conference "Transmission, Translation and the Unity of European Culture in the Middle Ages", 4 February 1995, University of Bristol, sole author.
34) Paper given at the annual conference of the Napoleonic Society of America, Chicago, USA, 6 October 2001, sole author.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of sole author
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of sole author with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with sole author
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word sole author in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with sole author.
20 examples of simple sentences of sole author. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of sole author
Compound Sentences with sole author
Complex Sentences with sole author
Compound-Complex Sentences with sole author