snow accumulate in a sentence
1) Winters are generally cold, with snow accumulating several days of the winter season.
2) Meanwhile, heavier snow storms would lead to more snow accumulating , raising avalanche risks.
3) If snow accumulates on the ice it can negatively impact the conditions for skating.
snow accumulate example sentences4) Where would the snow accumulate and who would welcome the tiny house with open arms?
5) Glacier: A thick mass of ice resulting from compacted snow that forms when more snow accumulates than melts annually.
6) Noted as well are the McMurdo Dry Valleys on the western shores of McMurdo Sound where snow seldom accumulates .
7) March 1, 1986: of snow accumulates overnight in Jacksonville before melting within 30 minutes due to the morning sun.
8) He visits the Joshua Makalo Carter Center, taking time to clear snow accumulating on Joshua's name at the sign.
9) Snow which has fallen on the surface of the Antarctic ice sheet compacts and forms ice as further snow accumulates on top.
10) Snow was accumulating quickly Wednesday in Oklahoma , and NBC affiliate KSN reported that roads were packed with snow in southwest Kansas.
11) During this period the snow was accumulating rapidly and was up at an average depth of 50cm by the end of December 1941.
12) People are often thrown off their game when snow accumulates because it elevates rabbits and other varmits to new heights for their chewing activities.
13) This is the imaginary line on a glacier, above which snow accumulates faster than it ablates, and below which, the reverse is the case.
14) Overnight, a large amount of snow had accumulated on the Gavia, but the roads were cleared in time for the riders.
15) Lying at Europe's wettest coast, snow easily accumulates on karstic plateaux and as late as June small snow patches continue to lie in shaded places under the summits.
use snow accumulate in a sentence16) In many high elevation or heavy snow accumulating areas, companies with snow removal equipment offer to provide services to remove the snow.
17) As snow accumulates above, the firn continues to densify, and at some point the pores close off and the air is trapped.
18) In a location where about 20 cm of snow accumulates every year without ever thawing, the building's rounded corners and edges help reduce snow drifts.
19) On average, the season's first snow falls in Fairbanks on September 21 and the first inch of snow accumulates by October 8.
20) Pahalgam witnessed highest snowfall so far as around 200 millimetres ( over 6 inches) of snow had accumulated till 8.30 AM, a MeT office spokesman said.
21) They pointed to near 50 -degree temperatures the day before the storm and the fact we were predicting snow accumulating with temperatures above freezing.
22) Police said there were also problems on the M 6 near junction 39 at Shap where blowing snow was accumulating by six to eight inches in lane one.
23) NBC Connecticut warned that " isolated power outages are possible from the combination of wet snow accumulating on trees and power lines and gusty winds.
24) Feb. 8 , 2013: With snow accumulating on Route 93, cars head toward the New Hampshire border in Andover, Mass, prior to a mandatory statewide driving ban.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of snow accumulate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of snow accumulate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with snow accumulate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word snow accumulate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with snow accumulate.
20 examples of simple sentences of snow accumulate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of snow accumulate
Compound Sentences with snow accumulate
Complex Sentences with snow accumulate
Compound-Complex Sentences with snow accumulate