small amendment in a sentence
1) The other small amendment that I propose is purely verbal.
2) That is all we wanted in a small amendment to clause 5.
3) The client agreed with implementing this small amendment , and planning permission was soon secured.
small amendment example sentences4) The minute of the meeting of 20 th September was approved subject to small amendments .
5) Even small amendments would delay ratification further, and the government is in a hurry.
6) Blame the gloomy mood of the market ready to punish even comparatively small amendments to expectations.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of small amendment
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of small amendment with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with small amendment
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word small amendment in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with small amendment.
20 examples of simple sentences of small amendment. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of small amendment
Compound Sentences with small amendment
Complex Sentences with small amendment
Compound-Complex Sentences with small amendment