slightly ambiguous in a sentence
1) The wording in Article 28 is slightly ambiguous .
2) However if today is Friday then it becomes slightly ambiguous .
3) However, the wording in Art. 28 is slightly ambiguous .
slightly ambiguous example sentences4) It is slightly ambiguous whether Bacon believed such a Truth can be achieved.
5) The relationship between Sailor Star Fighter and Princess Kakyuu is slightly ambiguous .
6) While slightly ambiguous , it is obvious that they held mutual affections for each other throughout the comics.
7) It was perfectly level, however slightly ambiguous in that it was straight before me and it was cloud-like.
8) Charismatic and intimidating, Olivier's behavior as de Winter remains slightly ambiguous , until later plot revelations clarify his actions.
9) The difficulty here is that simple lack of stress may also alleviate the symptoms - so an improvement while on holiday may be a slightly ambiguous result.
10) You do have to be very careful about casting this type of spell as even slightly ambiguous wording or intent can change the outcome quite drastically.
11) If the input information is slightly ambiguous then a feature analyser would be confused and unable to deal with it, a pure feature analysis.
12) I've only been to a couple of lodge meetings it I was invited to go to I always felt slightly ambiguous about that really you know.
13) It's also slightly ambiguous , because it could be interpreted as stating that in 1990 the number of teaching staff did not increase, in contrast with the present year.
14) This brown substance may turn a more reddish color, and clump up while in water, but this is uncertain, as so many details in the novel are left slightly ambiguous .
15) This is slightly ambiguous , the first Copa del Rey final was contested between Club Vizcaya (later Athletic Club de Bilbao) and FC Barcelona.
example sentences with slightly ambiguous16) Although slightly ambiguous , one would hope they have thought about what they would do if they decide they need to be "all-out" at some point in the future.
17) The summit is unmarked and slightly ambiguous , but it lays somewhere in among the gorse-covered hillocks seen in the photo, left.
18) Bosch specification (old document - slightly ambiguous /unclear in some points, superseded by the standard ISO 11898)
19) Although, you could view it as a bad contract, as there are some things in there that are slightly ambiguous .'
20) 'Lyrics are first and foremost to us,' maintains Tara, 'although a good lyric is often slightly ambiguous these days.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of slightly ambiguous
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of slightly ambiguous with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with slightly ambiguous
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word slightly ambiguous in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with slightly ambiguous.
20 examples of simple sentences of slightly ambiguous. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of slightly ambiguous
Compound Sentences with slightly ambiguous
Complex Sentences with slightly ambiguous
Compound-Complex Sentences with slightly ambiguous