slight amendment in a sentence
1) The powers approved the Soviet scheme with slight amendments .
2) I would like to make a slight amendment .
3) Delegates approved a new business query on domestic violence, with a slight amendment .
slight amendment example sentences4) There were slight amendments made to the proposals, but again the proposals were rejected.
5) It is probably better to retain the covenant, subject to the slight amendment referred to above.
6) An evening session approved the work of this committee with slight amendments , discussing each plank individually and in sequence.
7) Signs with University branding erected at Carr Mills during this agreement are still in situ, although with slight amendment .
8) Can I just move a slight amendment to the erm,
9) With only slight amendments these arrangements continued until the reorganisations in the 1970s.
10) There were slight amendments to the text, either to make sense of the openings of an instalment (e.g. changing "She then...
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of slight amendment
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of slight amendment with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with slight amendment
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word slight amendment in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with slight amendment.
20 examples of simple sentences of slight amendment. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of slight amendment
Compound Sentences with slight amendment
Complex Sentences with slight amendment
Compound-Complex Sentences with slight amendment