skilled attendant in a sentence
1) Furthermore, deliveries in institutions are not necessarily attended by skilled birth attendants.
2) A skilled attendant can also guide you to breastfeed your baby properly .
3) skilled birth attendants attend more than 97% of births In Sri Lanka.
4) The WHO recommended goal is AMTSL to be offered by skilled attendants to all women.
skilled attendant example sentences5) Priority global targets for improving maternal health include increasing coverage of deliveries with a skilled birth attendant.
6) Nationally, just 32% of women are looked after by a skilled attendant while giving birth.
7) It is unclear, however, if the cost of supplies for community skilled birth attendants is included.
8) A skilled birth attendant is also trained to provide proper care for you and your baby after delivery .
9) This indicator measures access to quality EmOC services based on the availability of a skilled birth attendant at the facility.
10) Percentage of deliveries attended by a skilled birth attendant in a health care facility (Target: 100%).
11) BRAC also trains its community-based skilled birth attendants to detect complications, distribute misoprostol and provide newborn and postnatal care.
12) One of the major problems is lack of skilled birth attendants with about 85 per cent of pregnant women delivering at home.
13) The low percentage of women giving birth with a skilled birth attendant could also be associated with a high maternal mortality ratio.
14) There also seems to be an association between having a delivery by skilled birth attendants and being under the age of twenty.
example sentences with attendant15) However, the experiences and preferences must be considered if Australian women are to labour and birth with a skilled birth attendant in an enabling environment.
16) The ideal is for every mother to have access to a skilled birth attendant, whether at home or in a health facility.
17) Women's access to basic and comprehensive EmOC services from skilled attendants is vital to achieving Millennium Development Goals 5. improve maternal health 4. reduce child mortality.
18) This deficiency is attributable to two main factors: 1) overall lack of skilled attendants and 2) poor distribution of skilled attendants, especially in rural areas and poor urban areas or slums.
19) This deficiency is attributable to two main factors: 1) overall lack of skilled attendants and 2) poor distribution of skilled attendants, especially in rural areas and poor urban areas or slums.
20) However, if women attend facilities where at least one skilled attendant is not available at all times, the women may not receive the life-saving care or referrals they need.
21) The percent of health care facilities in a country or specified area with at least one skilled attendant available 24 hours per day and seven days per week.
22) TT2+ coverage should also be reported as well as the number of neonatal tetanus cases and the proportion of live births with a skilled attendant (as a proxy for clean births).
23) NT deaths should also be reported in conjunction with TT2+ coverage and the proportion of live births with a skilled attendant (as a proxy for proportion of clean deliveries).
24) Over the past five years, the government of Bangladesh has sought to address shortages of skilled birth attendants by expanding training of CSBAs, as discussed above.
25) Maternal death is considered a natural phenomenon and encourages the use of herbs, while undermining safe birthing practices with a skilled birth attendant.
26) It is hoped that it is becoming more culturally acceptable to give birth with the assistance of a skilled attendant than it is among the older generations.
27) There is an urgent need to educate both men and women on the risks of having home or solitary childbirths that aren't assisted by a skilled attendant.
28) Uganda is also the average for the region in percent of births done with the aid of a skilled attendant also suggesting this is a regional issue.
29) By 1958, about 58% of the births were attended by a skilled birth attendant, of which 25% were deliveries in the home by a PHM.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of skilled attendant
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of skilled attendant with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with skilled attendant
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word skilled attendant in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with skilled attendant.
20 examples of simple sentences of skilled attendant. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of skilled attendant
Compound Sentences with skilled attendant
Complex Sentences with skilled attendant
Compound-Complex Sentences with skilled attendant