sister aunt in a sentence
1) She is a mother, wife, sister, aunt, daughter and neighbor.
2) I am a mother, daughter, sister, aunt, niece, cousin and friend.
3) He moved to New York City with his sister, aunt, and uncle in 1966.
4) Kristan Seaford is an incredible mother, wife, daughter, sister, aunt, and friend!
sister aunt example sentences5) When I left Iran, I left behind father, mother, sister, aunts, uncles, cousins.
6) He and his mother moved to Dallas to be closer to her parents, sister, aunts and grandmother.
7) There are other identities too: daughter, sister, aunt, friend, and citizen - national and global.
8) Ladies, let's celebrate who we are – mothers, daughters, sisters, aunts, cousins and sister friends!
9) Grandfather and grandmother, brothers and sisters, aunts and uncles, nephews and cousins, adults and children might be present.
10) She was a loving wife, sister, aunt and friend who enjoyed spending her time gardening, doing crafts, cooking, going to yard sales, and traveling to antique shows with her husband.
11) Soon after, they got their older sisters, aunts and cousins -- who had already failed out of the school system -- involved in baking and selling goods.
12) In the extended family system, a man often supports not only his wife and children but also his mother, sister, aunts, in-laws and sometimes even cousins and more distant relatives.
13) Filled with moms and dads, brothers and sisters, aunts and uncles, cousins, other relatives, and friends of about 4,000 graduates.
14) The soldier's mother, brothers, sisters, aunts, grandmother, nephews, etc surely would appreciate this small gesture of appreciation.
example sentences with aunt15) Verse 4:22-4 lists mothers, daughters, sisters, aunts, nieces, wet nurses, wet nurses' daughters, wives' mothers, daughters of wives from different fathers, wives of sons, and women already married.
16) I had a long coming out process starting with my college friends, friends at home, my family (cousins, sisters, aunts), followed by sharing with my parents when I turned 30.
17) They sent my article to their mothers, sisters, aunts, mentors, every woman I think who they had talked to, as well as to each other.
18) Do you have a parent, grandparent, brother, sister, aunt, or uncle who is an alcoholic, is significantly overweight, or developed colon cancer?
19) Imprisonment also disrupts family life and social relationships, thereby interfering with female inmates' roles as wife/partner, mother, sister, aunt, and daughter.
20) 32, of Cedar Park, Texas, beloved wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt u0026 friend, died Sunday, June 22nd, 2014.
21) Laura Flores - Ernestina 'Netty' Pavón Romero de Ruiz y Teresa, Eva's Pavón sister, Marianela's aunt, Emiliano's wife, adoptive mother of Oliver
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of sister aunt
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of sister aunt with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with sister aunt
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word sister aunt in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with sister aunt.
20 examples of simple sentences of sister aunt. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of sister aunt
Compound Sentences with sister aunt
Complex Sentences with sister aunt
Compound-Complex Sentences with sister aunt