single authoritative in a sentence
1) There is no single authoritative MLS, and no universal data format.
2) There is no single, authoritative text which tells the entire events of the war.
3) Without a single authoritative centralized leadership, it's difficult to ever bring things to a close.
4) For any given piece of information there should be a single, authoritative source of that information.
single authoritative example sentences5) The College of Emergency Medicine is the single authoritative body for Emergency Medicine in the UK.
6) Unfortunately, there is no single authoritative source on the historical and cultural dimensions of American food and drink.
7) It therefore can no longer be relied upon as the single, authoritative source for definitions and graphic etymologies.
8) There is no one single authoritative account of the creation of the cosmos, but rather a series of several accounts.
9) There is no single authoritative source on the Egypt-Libya Campaign, although a substantial amount of information is available in the U.S. and British histories of World War II.
10) As of June 2004, the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) has begun working to consolidate and streamline the various accounting rules into a single authoritative pronouncement.
11) While there is not a single, authoritative definition for ethnomusicology, a number of constants appear in the definitions employed by top scholars in the field.
12) Revision control systems are often centralized, with a single authoritative data store, the "repository," and check-outs and check-ins done with reference to this central repository.
13) No single authoritative collection of his work exists, and controversy remains as to the authenticity of a number of works attributed to Galen.
14) Hi Olga, These numbers are hard to come by and I haven't seen a single authoritative source that I could trust to get an accurate picture.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of single authoritative
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of single authoritative with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with single authoritative
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word single authoritative in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with single authoritative.
20 examples of simple sentences of single authoritative. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of single authoritative
Compound Sentences with single authoritative
Complex Sentences with single authoritative
Compound-Complex Sentences with single authoritative