simple austere in a sentence
1) Inside, the layout and execution are simple and austere.
2) As a leader, 'Umar was known for his simple, austere lifestyle.
3) The interior is simple and austere and has much in common with English cathedrals of this date.
4) The area conserves most of its traditional simple and austere architecture despite the lack of ordinances to that effect.
simple austere example sentences5) At its purest the style was simple and austere, emphasising the height of the building, as if aspiring heavenward.
6) Since these tribes lead a very simple and austere life they have very small number of their own genuine, native words.
7) The case has a simple, austere design characteristic of Scottish-made clocks, of which the broken arch hood is particularly indicative.
8) Our products reflect so many things about us...We enjoy cooking and baking, we love all things maritime and appreciate simple and austere design.
9) But le Havre and Cherbourg opted for a simple and austere classicism, with the new vogue for geometrical emphasis to the fore.
10) This offers a pleasing mix of fruit, smoke and herbal flavours that are a touch more simple and austere than what you'll find in Hécula.
11) He founded the Order of Friars Preachers (Dominicans) in 1215, a group who live a simple, austere life, and an order of nuns dedicated to the care of young girls.
12) His was a simple, fairly austere form of Christianity, which was open to Roman Catholics and Protestants and did not preach open defiance of colonial authority.
13) Into the eighties, 200 series blister packs were a simple, even austere, red and white with the Majorette logo in gold.
14) Among most religious orders, monks live in simple, austere rooms called cells and come together daily to celebrate the Conventual Mass and to recite the Liturgy of the Hours.
example sentences with austere15) Despite its decoration, the exterior is relatively simple and austere, devoid of flying buttresses or major sculpture and giving little hint of the richness within.
16) The churches are large, very simple and austere and have little of the richly carved doorways, capitals and mouldings of other Romanesque work.
17) The pure Roman rite was exceedingly simple, austere, and plain; nothing was done except for some reason of practical utility.
18) "Anointing gown" – a simple and austere garment worn during the anointing.
19) "The Pope lives a simple, austere life, so he must be more spiritually attuned to hearts of the people."
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of simple austere
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of simple austere with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with simple austere
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word simple austere in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with simple austere.
20 examples of simple sentences of simple austere. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of simple austere
Compound Sentences with simple austere
Complex Sentences with simple austere
Compound-Complex Sentences with simple austere