shared assumption in a sentence
1) Presuppositions and hidden assumptions are the hiding place for common sense and shared assumptions.
2) Such shared assumptions are the most fundamental and non-malleable aspect of creating an optimized organisation.
3) Early Jaina and Brahmanical scriptures describe varieties of ascetic practices that are based on shared assumptions.
4) Initially, the openness of the violence, the supposedly shared assumptions behind it, had shocked us.
shared assumption example sentences5) shared assumptions and values, including those about local government, have now been replaced by competing visions of Britain's future.
6) But what is striking about these debates is the shared assumption that the area was a 'good thing' for Britain.
7) A community of innovators will only thrive when we start to become aware of these shared assumptions and how they shape our creative spaces.
8) His and the poem must be blunt and broad enough to excite the shared assumptions and prejudices which are necessary to correctly decode the piece.
9) The authors suggested this tilt as a mostly unconscious process of like-minded individuals projecting their shared assumptions onto their interpretations of reality, a variation of confirmation bias.
10) Because it is part of the shared assumptions of the discourse participants that these discourse subjects exist, they do not need to have their existence asserted in the discourse.
11) However, different approaches under the generic term of SC are loosely linked by some shared assumptions about language, knowledge, and reality.
12) In other words, discussions about interpretation of the theory, and extensions to it, are now mostly conducted on the basis of shared assumptions about the mathematical foundations.
13) But, despite this fragmentation, strong shared assumptions exist about the character of the discipline overall and we shall risk claiming that they yield only three distinctive approaches.
14) A survey of 108 futurists found the following shared assumptions:
example sentences with assumption15) 'The Hainan craze' was a corollary to the 'going abroad craze'; underlying both was the shared assumption that 'running away was the best strategy'.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of shared assumption
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of shared assumption with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with shared assumption
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word shared assumption in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with shared assumption.
20 examples of simple sentences of shared assumption. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of shared assumption
Compound Sentences with shared assumption
Complex Sentences with shared assumption
Compound-Complex Sentences with shared assumption