severely autistic in a sentence
1) My step brother is severely autistic .
2) I have a severely autistic son .
3) Turned out the child was severely Autistic.
4) They had two children, a daughter with severe epilepsy, and a son who was severely autistic.
severely autistic example sentences5) Ian Squires, severely autistic, returned to Islington in 1986 from a residential school where he'd been happy.
6) Then in the summer of 2011, I rented a house for a week from a single mother of two teenaged autistic children, one of whom was severely autistic, the younger one, the boy.
7) So, after this severely autistic non-verbal kid injured his instructor's spinal cord, he was sent back to school with two "adult specialists" and kept separate from other students?
8) The process of teaching must be flexible because between the extremes of the normal and the severely autistic child are an infinite variety of degrees of severity and persistence.
9) One of these is Martin Bohm (Kiefer Sutherland), a widower and a single father who is haunted by an inability to connect to his mute and severely autistic 10-year-old son, Jake.
10) Her brother, Fred Jr., was born in 1943, and her sister, Lynn Ann, who is severely autistic, was born in 1956.
11) The "Table Talk" of Martin Luther, compiled by his notetaker, Mathesius, contains the story of a 12-year-old boy who may have been severely autistic.
12) A MOTHER has spoken of her disgust after her severely autistic son's possessions were stolen from her car as she was about to drive him back to college.
13) Her severely autistic daughter Lucy, now 28, could utter only nonsensical phrases until 1989, when she began working with a facilitator.
14) Before any intervention my son was severely autistic – he had ALL the classic signs, symptoms, and behavioural traits of autism.
example sentences with autistic15) "That's not autism!" A touch of sanity. (Personal note: I have one severely autistic relative who cannot function in the world.
16) "Sweet Disposition" was also performed by Martin Finn, a severely autistic young man in BBC Three's "autistic Superstars" in April 2010.
17) 'It's the one medicine we have seen work': Oregon parents use medical marijuana to help severely autistic son Alex Echols has Tuberous Sclerosis, a rare gene.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of severely autistic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of severely autistic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with severely autistic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word severely autistic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with severely autistic.
20 examples of simple sentences of severely autistic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of severely autistic
Compound Sentences with severely autistic
Complex Sentences with severely autistic
Compound-Complex Sentences with severely autistic