severe austerity in a sentence
1) He attained it only after bearing twelve years of severe austerity with detachment.
2) I think it's nevertheless an impressive achievement, especially in a time of such severe austerity.
3) According to 'Vindhya Vaibhav' Kapil Muni performed severe austerities here and received divine light.
4) He lived at Saharanpur for hundred years and performed severe austerities for the welfare of the whole world.
severe austerity example sentences5) On a purely dispassionate basis, it is difficult to argue with such a saving in times of severe austerity.
6) Also in times of severe austerity, it is kinda like rubbing the 'plebs' noses in it eh?
7) Together with the severe austerity imposed by the EU centre the European south is suffering deep recession of which the worst is still to come.
8) For six years he experimented with different systems of meditation and subjected himself to severe austerities, but found that these practices did not bring him any closer to his goal.
9) Accordingly for six long years he made a superhuman struggle practising all forms of severe austerity, with the result that his delicate body was reduced almost to a skeleton.
10) Can someone please explain to me how cutting costs for social programs is worse than doing nothing and forcing us to cut more than we want through severe austerity?
11) As per a local legend, Shahul Hamid is believed to have brought an iron chain with him to Nagore to bind himself during severe austerities.
12) He then stated that their practices of severe austerity, denial of the sense pleasures, would also not lead to the truth.
13) In 1992, as Cuba entered the period of severe economic austerity, Fidel Castro defended the newly instituted policies in a speech to the Cuban National Assembly.
14) The number of food banks has increased rapidly even in Germany, a country that has weathered the crisis relatively well, and has not needed to implement severe austerity.
example sentences with austerity15) Its influence of "beauty in severe austerity" led native Japanese dwarf potted landscapes to be distilled into single, ideal trees being representatives of the universe.
16) In the Harivamsa, Parvati is referred to as Aparna ('One who took no sustenance') and then addressed as "Uma", who was dissuaded by her mother from severe austerity by saying "u mā" ('oh, don't').
17) Among the Hindus a widow was expected to lead a life of severe austerity and strict celibacy for she was bonded to her dead husband.
18) She practiced severe austerities, was known for her prophesies, and was consulted by people from all walks of life for her spiritual insights.
19) Not by study of the Vedas or religious rituals, nor by charity or severe austerities can anyone other than you see me in this form, O bravest of the Kurus.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of severe austerity
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of severe austerity with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with severe austerity
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word severe austerity in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with severe austerity.
20 examples of simple sentences of severe austerity. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of severe austerity
Compound Sentences with severe austerity
Complex Sentences with severe austerity
Compound-Complex Sentences with severe austerity