severe asthma in a sentence
1) James was admitted for treatment of severe asthma.
2) At the age of 6 he developed eczema and severe asthma.
3) The risk for sinusitis is higher in patients with severe asthma.
4) Her mother had severe asthma and her first horse had heaves.
severe asthma example sentences5) Barbara suffered from severe asthma from the time she was 13.
6) Ricky was a small and insecure child who suffered from severe asthma.
7) Such an interaction, however, remains possible in patients with severe asthma.
8) severe asthma can cause long-lasting damage and possibly permanent scarring in some patients.
9) Ketamine is used as a bronchodilator in the treatment of severe asthma.
10) Others included devices for children with severe asthma or undergoing spinal surgery, Bourgeois said.
11) At such times, edema of the breathing passages produces respiratory difficulty similar to severe asthma.
12) An example would be the inappropriate use to relieve anxiety associated with acute severe asthma.
13) I have a history of severe asthma and had been on the ventilator several times.
14) I had severe asthma and took 900 mg of theo-dur (sic) drug per day.
example sentences with asthma15) She contracted cholera as a toddler and suffered severe asthma for the rest of her life.
16) While asthma is twice as common in boys as girls, severe asthma occurs at equal rates.
17) Many patients with moderate or severe asthma overuse their short-term medications and underuse their corticosteroid medications.
18) Amid the political pressure, George was on his deathbed, suffering from severe asthma and dropsy.
19) Heyliger's severe asthma forced him to leave the team and Ann Arbor in the summer of 1957.
20) I was still VERY VERY sceptical, since "no one has such severe asthma as I do".
21) Chlamydia pneumoniae, Mycoplasma pneumoniae, and RSV are becoming suspects in many cases of severe adult asthma.
22) The British Thoracic Society's guidelines recommend that the treatment of acute severe asthma includes nebulised bronchodilators and systemic steroids.
23) I'm Gali, a 24 year old girl, suffering from severe asthma since the age of 1.5 years.
24) For those with severe persistent asthma not controlled by inhaled corticosteroids and LABAs, bronchial thermoplasty may be an option.
25) You don't want to drink these unless you have severe asthma, in which case they may provide relief.
26) However, 5-10% of patients with " severe asthma" respond poorly to a maximal dose of steroids.
27) BT complements asthma maintenance medications by providing long-lasting asthma control and improving asthma-related quality of life of patients with severe asthma.
How to use asthma in a sentence28) It has also received approval in many other countries for treating patients 12 years and older with severe, persistent allergic asthma.
29) But asthma control deteriorated in 60 percent of women with severe asthma, compared with 10 percent of those with mild asthma.
30) Previous studies on growth and asthma have been hospital based, looking at children with severe asthma referred from the local community.
31) Thus, its primary use is for patients mostly with severe, persistent allergic asthma, uncontrollable with oral or injectable corticosteroids.
32) We lived with her the first semester, but I had severe asthma and the weather there wasn't good for me.
33) I also had severe asthma, so when I played tag with my cousins...I'd run around maniacally then suddenly keel over for no reason, my skull beating like mad.
34) Having severe asthma and trying to maintain a social life isn't easy, but when you add the disability of Multiple Chemical Sensitivity to the combination, the challenges become even tougher.
35) In those with severe asthma, for example, the reduction in oxygen reaching the brain can cause changes in mood and abnormal behaviour.
36) This small pilot study included patients ages 6 to 17 who had moderate, persistent or more severe asthma and used inhaled corticosteroids to keep their asthma under control.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of severe asthma
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of severe asthma with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with severe asthma
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word severe asthma in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with severe asthma.
20 examples of simple sentences of severe asthma. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of severe asthma
Compound Sentences with severe asthma
Complex Sentences with severe asthma
Compound-Complex Sentences with severe asthma