set of assumptions in a sentence
1) There were two sets of assumptions at work here.
2) In contrast, Theory Y is based on a opposite set of assumptions.
3) Logical reasoning may proceed from any set of assumptions, positive or negative.
4) Therefore it is common to insist that the set of assumptions be consistent.
set of assumptions example sentences5) The objective is to provide realistic projection of funding future under various set of assumptions.
6) Under either set of assumptions, current polling points to the Coalition almost surely winning.
7) This bipolar model leads to pigeonholing candidates with a broad and inaccurate set of assumptions.
8) The study of organizational culture operates on a set of assumptions distinct from traditional management perspectives.
9) While this set of assumptions makes the future look rosy, it's make believe.
10) Each is based on different set of assumptions and offers unique insight into the decision-making process.
11) What lies behind Tory 'taking stock' is just as confused a set of assumptions.
12) The European nominal game plan for maritime satellite ser- vices involved a fairly orderly set of assumptions.
13) They would now like to evaluate the sensitivity of budgeted results to different sets of assumptions.
14) While this is a possible set of assumptions, it does not seem a particularly plausible one.
example sentences with assumption15) It is a set of assumptions we and all our ancestors have made and do make.
16) A statistical model is a set of assumptions concerning the generation of the observed data and similar data.
17) But even the simplistic theory only holds under a very restrictive set of assumptions, like balanced trade.
18) One challenge is that if the set of assumptions is inconsistent then anything can follow logically from inconsistency.
19) Someone else will have a different set of assumptions about the past according to their point of view.
20) His objective was to find for the observed facts a broadly applicable explanation which fits his set of assumptions.
21) Each of these models has its own set of assumptions to facilitate the analysis of a given thermodynamic system.
22) Sociocultural theory has a fundamentally different set of assumptions to approaches to second-language acquisition based on the computational model.
23) One corresponds to the verbal analysis above; the second embodies a different set of assumptions yielding somewhat different results.
24) At this gathering, I realised that most people seemed to be working with the latter set of assumptions.
25) In each encounter with discourse, we start with a set of assumptions, whose accuracy we seek to improve.
26) Constructivism: A set of assumptions about the nature of human learning that guide constructivist learning theories and teaching methods.
27) But this type of case-by-case "labeling" is very different than imposing a set of assumptions ex ante using legislation.
How to use assumption in a sentence28) These estimates use a very aggressive set of assumptions for scaling, which should be sufficient for a large open domain.
29) Like a man changing horses in midstream, someone can pass over in seconds from one set of assumptions to another.
30) A set of assumptions may be challenged by an outsider, and at this moment these shared views come into focus.
31) And so, he was able to then get a snapshot based on, again, a certain set of assumptions.
32) In various ways then, underlying much of the work of these three writers is a set of assumptions about the self.
33) Specifically, present defence thinking may be based on a too-narrow paradigm of deterrence theory, and a set of assumptions about the world that are at best highly questionable, at worst lunatic.
34) While families often share a set of assumptions or a similar culture, MVS participants bring a wide variety of backgrounds to their unit.
35) So, even though science, and the set of assumptions that go with it, may not provide any ultimate answer, it is extremely useful in making life perceivably less painful at a very practical level.
36) Assumptions: The analysis of the power system in Illinois in this study was based on a set of assumptions and input data.
37) It would be an unjust and simplistic generalisation to claim that most conservation policies and official reactions to soil erosion followed a single set of assumptions.
38) In both features she is also seen to embody a wider set of assumptions about Mexico itself; exotic, passionate, yet constantly struggling against pain and deceit.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of set of assumptions
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of set of assumptions with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with set of assumptions
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word set of assumptions in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with set of assumptions.
20 examples of simple sentences of set of assumptions. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of set of assumptions
Compound Sentences with set of assumptions
Complex Sentences with set of assumptions
Compound-Complex Sentences with set of assumptions