seem attainable in a sentence
1) On that article, truth seemed attainable.
2) For many ordinary people Therese spoke a word of life and of holiness that seemed attainable.
3) It is generally held that it should be larger but no agreement on enlarging it seems attainable.
4) It sometimes helps to deal with problems one at a time, so the goals seem attainable.
seem attainable example sentences5) With that steady upward trend, Barnhart's ambitious aim of finishing in the top 15 by 2015 as part of the 15 by 15 by 15 Plan introduced in 2008 seems attainable.
6) The price point seemed attainable for first-time buyers and downsizers especially, so there were 17 offers, including bids well over $700,000.
7) Only when one learns to stop worrying about what they have done wrong and get ready to face new challenges, does the goal of enhancing their self confidence seem attainable.
8) : ) Very inspirational, and yet it somehow seems attainable, because we are learning those exact moves.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of seem attainable
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of seem attainable with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with seem attainable
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word seem attainable in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with seem attainable.
20 examples of simple sentences of seem attainable. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of seem attainable
Compound Sentences with seem attainable
Complex Sentences with seem attainable
Compound-Complex Sentences with seem attainable