seem apt in a sentence
1) The celebrations of those favoring those colors seem apt .
2) Einstein's definition of insanity seems apt here.
3) Seems quite apt , a clueless politician.
seem apt example sentences4) Lyon's own response to the ban seems equally apt .
5) Recent anti-death penalty discussions in modern circumstances no longer seem apt .
6) I was using Butters skin since it seemed apt for refueling practice .
7) For once, the optical illusion experienced by sailors leaving port seemed apt .
8) With the upcoming season, "reboot" seems much more apt a description.
9) It seemed apt for a political discussion he 'd had on Radio 4.
10) In other places , the illustrations accompanying the essays do not seem apt .
11) We salute you' seemed more apt than for this rough edged barnstorming combo.
12) Alan Leo was fond of saying this denotes skill in action; and the phrase seems apt .
13) As shopkeepers, it seems apt that Sue and Reg Bass's house was once a village shop.
14) Seems apt to me.
15) But to tell a story like that you need a sensitive director and Ang Lee definitely seems more apt somehow .
example sentences with seem apt16) The notations seem apt for the man himself, playing it so carefully and so faithfully, determined to get it right.
17) Of course it seems apt to throw this into the mix: the return of a Pinoy action film is a remake?
18) On the other hand, it seemed apt at the time, and anyway, I really enjoy his other NFL-related poetry.
19) Boras has said that he operates "in the arena of truth," and, though he didn't mean it as a form of self-criticism, the spacious confines of the metaphor seem apt .
20) It seems apt that a match of such vacillation should have been staged in the anxious 1920s, that decade of flappers and bizarre dances.
21) It seems apt to talk about the years ahead and behind as we mark the beginning of the former and the closing of the latter.
22) To me it seems more apt to engage with the art situation in Palestine, Beirut and Istanbul, rather than looking towards Beijing and Seoul.
23) The landing demonstration at Inch'on scheduled for the 10th now seemed apt to hinder rather than ease the I Corps advance.
24) Since the wharf was built on reclaimed land, it seemed very apt to call it Terra Nova ("new land" in Latin) just like the wharf where the original vessel had been built.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of seem apt
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of seem apt with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with seem apt
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word seem apt in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with seem apt.
20 examples of simple sentences of seem apt. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of seem apt
Compound Sentences with seem apt
Complex Sentences with seem apt
Compound-Complex Sentences with seem apt