seek authorization in a sentence
1) We have to show cause and seek authorization.
2) We should not, however, seek U.N. authorization for the military measures.
3) The EU is presently seeking authorization for its retaliatory duties for this matter.
4) It said nothing about the administration having to seek congressional authorization for its actions.
seek authorization example sentences5) Large groups travelling into Bangkok were required to seek authorization from their District Offices.
6) The measure requires the president to seek congressional authorization for military operations that extend beyond 60 days.
7) Bush eventually decided to seek UN authorization, while still reserving the option of invading without it.
8) However, the Junta requested later that he should seek authorization for such changes in the future.
9) It allows the government to extract private information from the Internet without first seeking authorization from a court .
10) What marketing activities require an individual written authorization, and can protected health information be used to seek authorization?
11) The general rule is then, that those who want to carry out investment business must first seek authorization.
12) By seeking authorization for the use of military force, Mr. Obama has put the political system to a test.
13) NUMC officials contend they only are seeking authorization to have NIFA borrow, not direct state aid or a restructuring.
14) Furthermore, it was discovered that several manufacturers had falsified data submitted in seeking FDA authorization to market certain generic drugs.
example sentences with authorization15) Proposition K: City of San Diego seeks authorization to sell portion of Mount Soledad to the Highest Bidder.
16) These sources reveal that the administration is seeking congressional authorization to open America's Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR).
17) The SIB has conferred recognition to SRO's, and to these the vast bulk of investment businesses have sought authorization.
18) But Obama and his advisers remain in a full-court press as the president seeks authorization from Congress for the military strikes .
19) If City staff determines that the property is suitable for disposition, it will seek authorization from the Denison City Council to advertise the property for sale to the highest bidder.
20) Obama is seeking congressional authorization to train and arm Western-backed rebels in the country in hopes they can both fight the Islamic State and eventually the Assad regime.
21) Once a permanent labor certification application has been approved by the DOL, the employer will need to seek the immigration authorization from USCIS.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of seek authorization
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of seek authorization with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with seek authorization
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word seek authorization in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with seek authorization.
20 examples of simple sentences of seek authorization. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of seek authorization
Compound Sentences with seek authorization
Complex Sentences with seek authorization
Compound-Complex Sentences with seek authorization